July 1st EDD- 1st BFP after 4 years of infertility

iVillage Member
July 1st EDD- 1st BFP after 4 years of infertility
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 9:18pm
5 BFPs today. I'm taking tests like crazy after seeing so many negatives over the years. I have an 11 year old and 7 year old. Had unexplained secondary infertility when trying for the third one and have been trying for 4 years. This was a Clomid cycle. I've taken it before, but this was the 1st time I bumped to 100mg. We also got poor results this month for my husband's analysis, so I had pretty much given up hope. Ovulated 9 days ago with an EDD of 7/1!!! Tested because of all-day nausea for the last couple days. Hope I'm not in for a rough course of morning sickness! Good luck to all!
iVillage Member

Congratulations!!! I'm thrilled for you and hope you have a wonderful/happy/healthy 9mths! This is exciting news and I'm happy for you! I'm 10dpo and got a faint line today as well! I too have dealt with infertility as I'm PCOS but my body did it's own thing this go round. Anyway, I'm thrilled for you and hope to see you alot in the July

Me-30, DH newly 34, diagnosed with PCOS in Nov/Dec 2008. 3 Failed cycles of Clomid. (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) Started working with RE Nov 26. Asked for & started M

iVillage Member
Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the July 2012 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Sending you tons and tons of sticky baby vibes and wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Congratulations!! How exciting for you!!!
iVillage Member
Thanks everyone! I got my 1st beta results and the level came in at 67 for 10 dpo, which the Dr. Is happy about. He said to wait a week for the next blood draw since the number is so good. It's going to be a long week!
iVillage Member
Wow..congratulations!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Congrats !!! That is so wonderful ! Fingers crossed for you to have a H&H 9 months !

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Congratulations! I'm looking forward to going on this journey with you.
Photobucket