Number FOUR on the way!

iVillage Member
Number FOUR on the way!
Wed, 11-09-2011 - 5:12pm

Hello, all. I feel a little silly posting on here again after all this time... my youngest is now almost 2, she was a November 2009 sweet potato, born Dec 2nd 2009. I was a single mommy back then with no support from her daddy and already had two children from a previous marriage. Now I am expecting #4 completely not planned by me although my darling boyfriend purposely tried getting me pregnant. I was on Seasonique and got pregnant anyways with NO antibiotics or other interventions. Life is crazy sometimes, huh? When I was here before in 2009 I was living with my parents and trying to get back on my feet again. Now I have a stable relationship with a man who really wants this child, and I am freaking out! I guess a part of me is terrified that I will be left to raise another baby on my own. But here I am. My period was late so I took 4, yes 4 tests to make ABSOLUTELY sure that it was a line and not a shadow I was seeing. Two lines, plain as day. One test was rather diluted and came out pretty light but the three others made it pretty clear that I am pregnant. I am due July 20th and will be undergoing progesterone treatments to sustain the pregnancy. My B/F and I do not live together so we have a lot to figure out. I am excited, though! Pretty sure this is my last baby and I want to enjoy every second of it! ;-) Thanks for letting me make my intro ladies! A happy and healthy pregnancy to each and every one of you! - Mandie

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2011 - 8:45am
Hi Mandie,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the July 2012 Expecting Club (and welcome back to iVillage!). I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2011 - 9:55am

Congratulations Mandie!

I can relate! My oldest DD is from a previous marriage, and my ex wasn't in the picture much.. It is so refreshing having children with my now husband who is amazing and loves them so much! Your BF will be such a great daddy to your new baby and your children. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

-Ashley

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-10-2011 - 4:17pm
Congratulations on #4!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Photobucket <a href="htt

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-11-2011 - 12:27pm
Welcome...i am also expecting #4. My youngest is about to turn 5! I feel weird being here too - life is so different having a child after so much "life" has happened. Congrats!
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-12-2011 - 1:26pm
Kimberly, I agree! Life is so different and so much happens. ;-) Good luck with your pregnancy and a happy and healthy nine months!

Make your

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-12-2011 - 1:26pm
Thanks so much! I am really getting excited!

Make your

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-12-2011 - 1:27pm
Ashley, thank you so much for sharing. It is hard sometimes facing a situation like this when you already have kiddos. I worry about how it will affect them and how we will work things out as a family. But I know that no matter what my baby, like all of my other kids, will be loved greatly! - Mandie

Make your

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-12-2011 - 6:48pm
I have a Dec 2009 baby too! Mine was born Dec 4. And now we're expecting #3. It doesn't really feel real yet though.
GL,

December Gumdrop