Officially joining the July EC

iVillage Member
Officially joining the July EC
Sat, 01-21-2012 - 11:25am

Hello ladies,

I am jumping over here from the August EC, because after my 12-week screening u/s, the tech moved my due date up from Aug 4 to July 29!

pregnancy
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-21-2012 - 11:32am

Hi Crystal - welcome! I bounce between the June and July boards. Everyone's very supportive. I hope to find out the gender for mine this week - the technician keeps trying but either the baby is moving too much or she just can't tell. Though last time she said she was leaning towards it being a girl. The suspense!

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-21-2012 - 11:59am

Welcome!!

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-21-2012 - 1:57pm
Welcome and congrats! How cool to already have a guess =] looking forward to getting to know you.
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-21-2012 - 2:03pm
Welcome! I hope you find the support you are looking for.

I'm pretty similar. My dd turned 2 in october and my dr. told us that this one looks like a boy too at my 13 week apt. I was kind of in shock thinking we won't be a girl family anymore. I don't know what to do with a boy! But I didn't know what to do with a baby girl 2 years ago and did alright. Lol

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 01-21-2012 - 2:52pm

I love that you had the same reaction.

pregnancy
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-21-2012 - 9:43pm
Lol! We have plenty of boy names but a girl name was so hard. We are hoping to have a girl this time so bad! The thought of one of each is so great to us. But I'm preparing myself for two boys lol.
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-21-2012 - 9:59pm
Crystal, so glad to see you on here! Congrats on having your date moved up! How exciting! I wish my ultrasound tech would have ventured a guess. Argggh! I am dying to know what I am having! I have tons of girl clothes but no boy stuff anymore so I know what you mean! I looked real hard at my 13 week ultrasound the other day but I could not tell what it was. I may have my baby in pink sleepers even if it is a boy lol! I think it is quite good spacing between babies honestly! I think Bella will do quite well with a new little brother or sister by the time he/she arrives.

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 12:10am
Yep, an only child here too. I have no idea how to deal with fights and whatnot. Luckily my husband isn't a stranger to sibling rivalry, so we got one prepared parent. :) We haven't been able to come up with serious names. We joked around that if it was a boy we would name him forest but use a number so it would be 4est or use roman numerals IVest. but obviously we would never name him like that, even though my mom thinks were serious. So sometimes we call him forest just to have a name. Hopefully we can come up with something a little more presentable by July!!

Photobucket