Need Prayers! Strict bedrest, won't stop bleeding, going to hospital

iVillage Member
Need Prayers! Strict bedrest, won't stop bleeding, going to hospital
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 10:15pm

Well I saw the doc yesterday and she is referring me to the high-risk OB. This is because anytime I get up and do anything, I bleed. The longer I am on my feet, the more I bleed. I walked down to the mailbox yesterday and I filled up an entire pad by the time I got home and overflowed it. :(

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

Pages

iVillage Member
Mandie--

Sending P&PT your way. Hope everything is ok and that you come home soon!!!
pregnancy
iVillage Member

Mandie,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member

So sorry to hear this. Will be praying for you and the baby. Lots of hugs your way.

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member

I'm so sorry to hear that Mandy! I hope everything goes ok at your appointment. Keep us posted and get some rest!

iVillage Member

Prayers going your way, please update us when you can, you are in the Lord's palm, have faith in him, possitive thoughts.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
iVillage Member
Thinking.of you.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member

You and that baby get better quick!!!!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thanks everyone! There is good news and bad news... the bad news is that we are getting so much snow here that I could not make it into the hospital. We are completely snowed in with a blizzard and avalanche warnings too! The good news is that I get to stay in my own bed, on my own sofa, and I am only getting up for what is absolutely necessary. Meals consist of bowls of cereal right now. My kids are with family so I am not stressing my body out. They will stay there until I can get a nurse aid to come help me out at home. More good news: Medicaid is supposed to pay for it. Woot, woot! For now I do not have to go to the hospital and if my bleeding slows over the weekend I may not have to be admitted. I will keep you all posted!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member

Hope the bleeding subsides quickly and that you feel better soon, Mandy!

iVillage Member

Please get some rest & I pray the bleeding stops in Jesus name!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pages