Please pray for us...(infant loss mentioned)

iVillage Member
Please pray for us...(infant loss mentioned)
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 2:37pm

So last Tuesday, 3/6 around 4:40 p.m. I had what felt like my water breaking...my husband was home and my mom was over visiting. After waiting a few minutes, I stood up and fluid was gushing out. We called 911 right away and then brought me to the hospital. They did an u/s and the babies looked OK at the moment but they brought me up to L&D and I was still leaking a lot of fluid this whole entire time, I was devastated and thought my water broke and that I'd lose them all in a matter of hours/days.

Well this leaking continued and after several ultrasounds the dr. determined that Baby A's amniotic sac had ruptured and she had barely any fluid left, and she was head down and very close to my cervix. We waited and prayed but at 1:56 a.m. on Friday morning 3/9 our little angel Aislyn Reese was born. She stayed with us for about 2 hours until she passed, and weighed 7 oz. and was 8 inches long, she looked exactly like her daddy. It has been devastating and heartbreaking to say the least...

Here we are almost a week after her birth and the rest of the babies are still hanging out but Baby B and Baby C appear to be ruptured as well. I am in bed for 24 hours a day, on tons of medication, vitamins, and antibiotics, and every day we pray that we get closer to them growing faster so that we can come out of this with at least 1 baby.

At this point, the dr. is thinking that I will eventually deliver Baby B and Baby C too, but Baby D has great fluid and looks perfectly fine. We are praying for a miracle and hoping for the best while expecting the worst. I will stay here for the next 3 months if that's what it takes.

So that's what's going on with us for now. The dr. said there's nothing I could have done but sometimes this just happens. I feel so helpless and think of my Aislyn every minute of every day.

*~*Taryn

DH (26) and I (25) have been married since May 15, 2009 and TTC baby #1 since

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 3:03pm
Oh Taryn, how horrifically sad for you. I'm so sorry you and your husband and I hope Baby B and C hang in there for as long as they possibly can and can cook that little bit longer. ((((HUGS))))
Photobucket Thank you vegiemama for my beautiful sig
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 3:35pm

Oh, Taryn,

I am so, so sorry.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 3:55pm
Oh Taryn I'm so so sorry for your loss!! I read your post with teary eyes and can't even imagine what you're going through. I'm thinking of you and your babies and sending all the ((positive)) and ((stay strong)) and ((hang in there babies!)) vibes I have.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 4:00pm

This has brought me to tears. I am so sorry for your loss and I am praying hard for you and the babies. Please KUP.

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 4:47pm

Taryn Im very sorry for your loss. Please stay in faith you are in the palm of the Lord's hand. I know he is watching over you and your babies. Please keep us posted.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 5:04pm
Oh God Taryn, I'm so so sorry that you're going through this. I'm praying that the rest of your girls can hold on and be born healthy and strong when it's time! *HUGE HUGS*
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 7:01pm

I am so so sorry for your loss. That just seems so unfair. I pray for strength for you and your Dh. Also that baby BC and D all make it through healthy. Bless your heart.

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 7:22pm
Oh Taryn I cried reading this post. I'm so so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I am praying that the rest of your babies stay put and continue to grow and grow. Please kup.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 8:24pm
Oh, Taryn. I am so very sorry that you are going through this. I wish there was something I could say but as someone who has lost babies in the past I know that there is nothing anyone can really say to make it better. Just know that I am praying for you, here for you, and anytime you need to talk know that I am willing to listen. ((((Hugs))))

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 8:43pm

Taryn, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. You and your babies and husband are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you're getting good care. I will be praying that Baby B, Baby C, and Baby D all enter this world safe and healthy!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages