VERY early contractions... return of the irritable uterus!

iVillage Member
VERY early contractions... return of the irritable uterus!
Mon, 01-16-2012 - 12:36am

Ugh... I do NOT remember this happening in the first trimester with my other babies but I did have it with all three. I had to be put on meds and stuff. Yuk... I have had contractions for hours every day for the last 5 days. I don't think there is much they can do at this point but frankly I am miserable. I can not sleep... and it is extremely strong and uncomfortable, especially for such an early stage. :(

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
I've never had ctx before the real thing, so I'm no help there.
I just wanted to tell you to hang in there. Pregnancy can be rough

December Gumdrop 

iVillage Member
Thanks Melissa! I have called the midwife to bug her again. I want them to STOP.... now. Lol

Make your

iVillage Member
That doesn't sound fun at all!! I hope you can find something to make them stop. I thought maybe I was having some last week, but it was just a bladder infection. Lol.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
I think thats what I am dealing with. I only seem to get them when I am up moving around a lot. The other say I cleaned the house, laundry, cleaned out my car, and ran a ton of arrands and when I got home my stomach would cramp up and go away, but lasted for a while. Ive noticed now that I will have 3 to 5 good cramps and my stomach gets hard everyday throughout the day. I go to the DR on Thursday so Im going to talk to him. Im hoping they are nothing and that I dont already have to be put on medicine or bed rest to keep these 2 little ones in. Best of luck to get yours stopped!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
That's scary!
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Ouch! In my opinion that is just as bad!

Make your

iVillage Member
You too hon! I know it is miserable... would not wish this on anyone!

Make your

iVillage Member
Ouch I've never had them that early but the last month of my pregnancy with my son I was in labor and stuck at 1. Since he wasn't in distress they let me stay home and keep him in
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers