Dating during Pregnancy

iVillage Member
Dating during Pregnancy
Sat, 04-07-2012 - 6:00pm

Well a few of you already know that I am seeing someone. Totally unexpected for me as I never though a guy would tell me how much he cared about me halfway through my pregnancy! But I feel the same way about him too so here I am, dating at 6 months pregnant. It seems so weird but I feel so natural when I am around him.

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-09-2012 - 8:42pm
Lol like I said, nope, but if you didn't know you couldn't tell
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-08-2012 - 4:42pm
Chey is Dexter not Carsyn's dad? I had no idea. All the pics they look like father and son.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 04-08-2012 - 2:40pm
I started dating Dexter when I was pregnant with Carsyn. But he had been my best friend for five years before hand so it wasn't that weird to me
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-07-2012 - 8:35pm
I have never been in the situation, but I'd say if you think he's worth it then just keep it slow and natural. But I think it's also important to remember that your pregnancy emotions might be influencing your decisions. It's natural to want to find a protector for your baby, so a nice guy seems to fit the bill. My advice would be to keep it casual until the baby is born and focus your attention on the baby. He needs you more than you need anyone else and the best way to be a great girlfriend is to first prove that you are a caring and devoted mom. If this guy really is worth it, then he will understand and will allow you to move slowly during this delicate time. Good luck with him!
baby