Pelvic Girdle Pain?

iVillage Member
Pelvic Girdle Pain?
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 10:41am

I already have pubis symphysis disfunction, where I have a lot of pain in the front of my pelvic bones and they are not supporting my pelvis as they are supposed to. Now on top of that I guess I have pelvic girdle pain in the back, too. Right now the pain is centered in the middle of my left butt cheek. And ouch!!!!! I REALLY need to get that binder to help support my big tummy but I am still waiting on Medicaid to approve it. Right now I feel like a horse kicked me in the @ss. Lol......

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 12:39pm
I got Nada for you. But seriously I feel so bad for u. Enough is enough. You need a break.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 9:45pm
No kidding... lol this is SO my last pregnancy!!!!!! HA HA Ha nothing like a rough pregnancy to make one abstinent lol

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 3:45pm
Amen to that!! ;)
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 6:48pm
Omg I thought no one in the world was feeling what I'm feeling!! Lol I had it with my second pregnancy as well, and it's returned with a vengeance!!! It's awful and I can't hardly move without a horrific pain in my left butt cheek! It's terrible pain!! Unfortunately there not much u can do. I am actually sitting with a heating pack on it right now as I wayyyy overdid it today at work, but it only helps in the moment. I've tried massage, chiropractic, yoga... Nothing is helping this problem and it can really be incapacitating when it's bad. I feel your pain :( I wish I had better news for u but I guess try the heat pack
baby
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 1:48am

I'm not sure what I have, but it's certainly painful in the left hip / lower back / butt / pelvic area / lower stomach region when I walk for more than a few minutes at a time.

Hope your pain goes away.