Random going ons... should I be concerned? (maybe tmi)

iVillage Member
Random going ons... should I be concerned? (maybe tmi)
Sun, 02-19-2012 - 10:57pm

So this morning I went to the bathroom and when I wiped it looked more like I blew my nose. It was a little thicker than normal and slightly off colored than normal. I thought it was strange. I looked it up online and from the looks of it it could be a sign of a bladder infection or uti. But it only happened just the one time, so I wasn't too worried. I've already had a bladder infection this pregnancy, so that isn't too surprising.

A little while ago I started getting some nice Braxtons. I've been having them off and on for the last few weeks, but never so many so frequently. But they aren't like all the time. Like I had 5 in like 25 minutes. But then didn't have another one for another 40 or so minutes.

And now, out of the blue I have diahrea. Ususally if this ever happens I can pin point it to a stomach bug or eating something that doesn't agree with me. Which

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
I would def call! Better to on the safe side. Kup!
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member

Absolutely call your doctor asap - the 5 braxton hicks in 25 minutes seems like a lot, and every other symptom you're describing could be a part of preterm labor. It could all be nothing, but I would definitely call your doctor. I don't want to add to your worry, but I don't think this one should be ignored.

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
If it were me I would be talking to my doctor... all that together just seems like maybe your body is telling you something. Hope you feel better and get some answers soon!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
As previous posters have stated I'd call. Better safe then sorry. I'll be waiting to hear how you are hun
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Any update?
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
So far so good. The nurse line I called said to go to the er if I started bleeding or had cramps. Which so far hasn't happened. They probably would have told me to go to l & d if I was 20 weeks. And then call my dr as soon as possible and inform him on what was going on. As of today everything has stopped and I feel normal...so I hope I am...

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Good!! :)
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member

How far along are you?

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
19 tomorrow.

Photobucket