uterus not moving upwards??

iVillage Member
uterus not moving upwards??
Sat, 02-11-2012 - 10:49pm

I know this sounds kinda weird, but basically I feel like my uterus is not moving upwards yet. This is my third baby, and I feel like my uterus is still really low. I can feel it getting bigger, but it doesnt feel like it's moving anywhere. When I sit down, I can feel my pubic bone pushing into it, so I have to lean back or it hurts. I am also already getting sciatica pretty often (usually something I don't get until the baby's so big it's got nowhere left to go but push down). And when I try to feel my uterus, it just feels really low still, but big.

baby
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-13-2012 - 7:41am
Hmm I'm not sure. I've never been able to tell what was actually my uterus. And I guess mine feels like it's moving up good? I hope your doc can help you out though!! Sorry I couldn't
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 12:48am
Hmmm sounds like a question for the doc to be sure! I carried extremely low with my first daughter, but quite high with Alex and Bella. This one is pretty high up already too. I feel the top of my uterus at about my belly button. If you are not popping up there like you should, I imagine it would be pretty uncomfortable! Hope you get some answers soon. :-)

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-14-2012 - 4:47pm
The top seems to be moving up or just getting bigger. It's about 2 finger widths below my belly button, but the bottom is still below my pubic bone. It's uncomfortable. I feel like with my other two, my uterus began to move up by now and the releif was off my pubic bone and pelvis. Hmm I don't know- my next appt is on Friday so I will ask then.
baby
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-15-2012 - 3:19pm
I hope you feel better soon!
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers