18-19 week appointment...not the best appointment!

iVillage Member
18-19 week appointment...not the best appointment!
Mon, 02-20-2012 - 3:13pm

walked to the back to get my weight, urine sample and bp check and my BP was very high at 150/102. They took me to the back to lay me down and it never went down so I am now on a bp pill. My pap smear results from my last visit came back abnormal, so now I have to get looked at under a microscope my next visit. The good news is little Finn's heart rate was nice and strong at 150bpm.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Awww. Ashley sorry you had such a rough appointment. I know how awful it is to have high bp and whatnot... the only reason mine is staying below the "needs to be medicated" range is because I am on complete bed rest. Those culposcopies are obnoxious, too. I have had one before. But it is nice that baby's heartbeat was so good and I bet your bp will be under control soon. Hang in there!

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member

thanks Mandie! yep as soon as i got home I went and laid on my left side and took my BP while laying and it went back to normal finally. As soon as I get up and start moving it shoots right back up so its very frustrating. Hopefully these pills keep it under control.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Boo I'm sorry =[ hope your Bp straightens out under control and everything looks good!!
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Sorry your appointment was so bad :( Hopefully the bp can get under control quickly! Must have been great to hear that strong heartbeat :)
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Hugs hun. I hope your bp levels out.
 BabyFruit Ticker