20W Ultrasound & Team...

iVillage Member
20W Ultrasound & Team...
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 12:31am

PINK!!! A TTC Pyschic predicted exactly when we would conceive and also made a guess as to gender... well turns out she was right. Amazing!

We had our big scan today. Baby Girl did not want to cooperate, she hid behind my belly button most of the time. But, the doctor was very skilled and did some poking and prodding and had me roll around a bit so she could finally take all of the measurements, etc., Everything looked perfect! I am so thankful and feeling so blessed to have a healthy baby.

The doctor is still concerned about the problems I havebeen having with my heart. :( I see the cardiologist on Friday and am hoping I will just be able to control the issue with medication (FX!). Keeping baby healthy is priority #1 and that means trying to keep mama healthy as well. :)

I think I am going to buy some maternity clothes this weekend... wish me luck! :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 1:44am
Congrats =]
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 10:54am

Congrats! Girls are so much fun!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 11:15am
Congrads!! Do you have a name yet?? Good luck at ur cardiologist. Kup!
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-15-2012 - 11:22am
Congrats on your girl!!! How exciting. :-) I am glad you are staying on top of everything. So much better for you both. ;-)

Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com
Make your

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 4:58pm
Update after cardiologist appointment: She reviewed my history and suggested my SVTs could hopefully be prevented and managed from here on out with medication and lifestyle modifications. I am taking some medicine to slow my heart rate, which will also help keep my blood pressure low. If I have another SVT incident, I can take a fast-acting form of the medicine to try and stop it from progressing. I also have to watch sugar, salt, and caffeine in my diet (already doing) and no more exercise beyond "gentle walking" for the time being. I am really disappointed about that because I'm afraid of excessive weight gain or worse not being able to make it up a flight of stairs in a few months! Oh well.

I also had an echocardiogram and everything's normal with my heart structurally except I am experiencing PVCs. The tech did not seem too concerned as its an irregular beat but doesn't affect oxygenation, etc.

Finally I will have to wear a heart monitor for a few weeks do they can determine if there's anything else abnormal going on. Sorta dreading that but it is what it is. Right now it's looking like all my heart issues are hormone related and manageable so that us good news!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers