OB appt tomorrow! Excited & anxious!

iVillage Member
OB appt tomorrow! Excited & anxious!
Tue, 12-11-2012 - 10:41pm

I have my first REAL OB appointment tomorrow. The one I was supposed to have last week didn't work out because the girls at the front desk didn't schedule me enough time for the appointment given the fact that the doctor had a procedure she was doing 1/2 hour after my appointment time started. And because they were ridiculously rude to me the entire time, I'm not going back to that office. 

Tomorrow I'm going in to a new OB and hopefully they'll do an ultrasound and I'll get to see and hopefully hear the baby. Laughing I just pray that everything is alright with "Sweet Pea" and he or she is growing and healthy. I'm actually to the point where I "feel" pregnant. My boobs hurt SO BAD! Omg. It's like they are on fire! 

I'm kinda nervous about the appointment, anxious to know if everything is ok. The wait has been killing me! I'll update you all tomorrow! Take care ladies! 

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-11-2012 - 11:21pm

I hope everything goes well tom. Keeping you in my thoguhts and crossing my fingers that you get to see AND hear a healthy baby! KUP

Marissa

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-12-2012 - 9:09am
Hope everything goes great with your new OB and you get a chance to check in on your bean =) I can totally relate to the nervous excitement...I have my 2nd u/s tomorrow and feel the same way. Please KUP! Caryn
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-12-2012 - 4:38pm

Well, the appointment went well, but they didn't do an U/S, but they did do a Pap and a urine and did all the intake paperwork and questions. I have an U/S scheduled for Tuesday at 11am. So I'll keep you all updated on that.  

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-12-2012 - 5:39pm
Sorry you didn't get an u/s today but that's great that you have one next Tuesday! How did you like your new OB? Caryn
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-17-2012 - 8:00pm

Compared to the other office staff this new place is amazing! The staff is great and the doctor was lovely! I'm happy that I chose them.

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-18-2012 - 12:01pm

Happy you have a doctor you like, that can make a huge difference!  Keep us posted on your u/s today =)

Caryn

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-19-2012 - 10:36pm

They U/S went really well and was FAST! I got to see the little bean hanging out. I saw it's little heart just fluttering away at 142 BPM. It was pretty amazing, got me all teary eyed, lol. They said everything looked great. It's still so hard to believe that there's something in there!!! I can't wait to have a bump so that it feels more real.