18/12/12 Check In

iVillage Member
18/12/12 Check In
Tue, 12-18-2012 - 9:24am

So figured it wouldn't hurt to have a weekly check in to figure out how everyone is doing. And to make it easier, let's start with some questions!

How far along are you?
How many children do you have?
When do you plan on spilling the beans to family? Friends? Other social media?
What are you most excited for, for Christmas?
What's the hardest part of your pregnancy so far?
What do you like the most about it?

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-20-2012 - 10:18am

How far along are you? -8 weeks 4days

How many children do you have? - 15 year old DS, 12 year old DD

When do you plan on spilling the beans to family? Friends? Other social media? - My close family and friends know, the rest will find out when they do.

What are you most excited for, for Christmas? - Being with family, my dh is military and we had to move away. 

What's the hardest part of your pregnancy so far? - Besides being sick, constantly worrying if the baby will be okay.

What do you like the most about it? -Being able to give my dh his first child.

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-20-2012 - 9:46am

How far along are you? 10 weeks today

How many children do you have? 1 DD, 4 and 1in heaven

When do you plan on spilling the beans to family? Friends? Other social media? Hmm...some people know. but not all/. I still haven't told any of my family yet. I dunno when I will. As far as Facebook. sometime down the road. maybe at 6 months or so...thats when I told with DD.

What are you most excited for, for Christmas? Seeing family and seeing DD open all her gifts because she  always gets so over excited! Also. DH is a teacher, so I'm really looking forward to having him home for a little over a week!!

What's the hardest part of your pregnancy so far? Nausea and headaches AND keeping the secret from DD. I wanna tell her sooooooo bad.

What do you like the most about it? yesteday we got to see baby and hear his/her heatbeat. so awesome.

Marissa

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-19-2012 - 7:25pm

How far along are you? -8 weeks

How many children do you have? -1 in heaven

When do you plan on spilling the beans to family? Friends? Other social media? -My family knows, his does not yet. We haven't told many friends yet either. We're waiting a little longer to spill the beans.

What are you most excited for, for Christmas? -Having time off from work and school. This Christmas season has been the most difficult I have ever experienced. So many hardships right now affecting everyone in my family. It's not as happy a time as it should be, unfortunately. 

What's the hardest part of your pregnancy so far? -Nausea (and the unplanned nature of this pregnancy has cause some personal difficulties between my BF and me)

What do you like the most about it? -Seeing the baby on the ultrasound and hearing it's little heart thumping away. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-19-2012 - 7:25pm

How far along are you? -8 weeks

How many children do you have? -1 in heaven

When do you plan on spilling the beans to family? Friends? Other social media? -My family knows, his does not yet. We haven't told many friends yet either. We're waiting a little longer to spill the beans.

What are you most excited for, for Christmas? -Having time off from work and school. This Christmas season has been the most difficult I have ever experienced. So many hardships right now affecting everyone in my family. It's not as happy a time as it should be, unfortunately. 

What's the hardest part of your pregnancy so far? -Nausea (and the unplanned nature of this pregnancy has cause some personal difficulties between my BF and me)

What do you like the most about it? -Seeing the baby on the ultrasound and hearing it's little heart thumping away. 

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-19-2012 - 12:37pm

How far along are you? 9 weeks today :)
How many children do you have? 1 daughter ( 3 1/2 years old)
When do you plan on spilling the beans to family? Friends? Other social media?Mostly everyone knows! Husband spilled the beans on FB a while ago.. lol dont judge! haha being a military family FB is a great way to keep up with our families and close friends!
What are you most excited for, for Christmas? Having my husband home with us and watching our daughter actually be old enough to really enjoy it !
What's the hardest part of your pregnancy so far? Sickness! I cant keep anything down ! bleh!
What do you like the most about it? Just the excitement of it all :) Cant wait for the baby stage again and to watch our daughter be a great big sister!

E. Waldman

Mother to my beautiful 3 year old <3 Skylar Rose <3

<3    Expecting # 2 July 24, 2013 :)     <3

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-18-2012 - 12:57pm
Great idea! I'm 8w 4d along. I have a 20 month old DD. Everyone already knows and I'm not doing Facebook. I'm excited to see DD's face when she sees the rocking moose we got her from Ikea. Every time we've been to the store, I'd practically have to pry her off the display moose lol I'm having a tough time with food. I'm nauseous if my stomach is empty but often nothing is appetizing. I'm also very exhausted. Chasing a toddler in the first trimester is NOT fun! The best part is the anticipation: who will this person be? A boy? A girl? What will the personality be like? How will DD take to being a big sis? When will I start feeling the kicks and punches?
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-18-2012 - 11:57am

Great idea =)

How far along are you? 9w4d
How many children do you have? One DD, 2.5
When do you plan on spilling the beans to family? Already told close family and friends because they knew we were going through treatment. We're including the news in a New Years card to other friends/family.  Other social media?  Likely won't tell on FB or anything until late...like 20-30 weeks.
What are you most excited for, for Christmas? Spending lots of time with my DD since we're taking the time off between Christmas and New Years =)
What's the hardest part of your pregnancy so far?  Not feeling well and being exhausted.
What do you like the most about it?  So excited for another baby and to make my DD a big sis.  She'll be finding out on Christmas morning!

Caryn

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-18-2012 - 9:26am

How far along are you? 12 weeks, 1 day

How many children do you have? 3 here, and 2 in heaven

When do you plan on spilling the beans to family? Friends? Other social media? My immediate family knows now, having told my brother yesterday. Extended family will learn at Christmas. My close friends know at this point. As to people I rarely talk to, or any social media, they'll learn when they do, and I don't plan on making any official announcement on Facebook (or anything like that)

What are you most excited for, for Christmas? Seeing family, and the looks on people's faces as my Grandma tells the news to everyone.
What's the hardest part of your pregnancy so far?
What do you like the most about it?

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels