24/12/12 Check-In

iVillage Member
24/12/12 Check-In
Mon, 12-24-2012 - 9:39am

Weekly Check in

How many weeks?
Have you had any ultrasounds yet?
What do midwives tales say you're having?
What are you hoping for?
Do you plan to find out the gender of your baby?
Any Christmas announcements? What are you planning?

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-24-2012 - 9:42am

How many weeks? 13 weeks
Have you had any ultrasounds yet? Yup, three. 5 and a half weeks, 8 and a half weeks, and 12 and a half weeks.
What do midwives tales say you're having? A good chunk say girl, some say boy.
What are you hoping for? A girl, but I hesitate to say it because of having 3 boys.
Do you plan to find out the gender of your baby? 80% wanting to find out at this point.
Any Christmas announcements? What are you planning? Yup. Tonight my 90 something year old Grandma is telling my extended family. I'm excited. Tomorrow I'm stopping by my aunts and uncles, and having the boys show off their shirts. Then I'll let my MIL have fun and call to say that they're waiting on, not just grandbaby 9, but grandbaby 10 as well!

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-25-2012 - 11:58pm

How many weeks? 10.5
Have you had any ultrasounds yet? Yes - 3 =)
What do midwives tales say you're having? Depends on which one...some say girl and some boy.
What are you hoping for? Slightly leaning towards girl but will be THRILLED either way.
Do you plan to find out the gender of your baby? YES!  Having blood pulled tomorrow for a MaterniT21 test that will tell us geneder in a couple weeks.
Any Christmas announcements? Yes, we told our DD today.  
What are you planning?  We had her unwrap a "I'm going to be a big sister" shirt.

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-27-2012 - 6:58pm

Weekly Check in

How many weeks? 11 today!
Have you had any ultrasounds yet? yes! at 9w6d
What do midwives tales say you're having? some say boy some say girl. DH is (a math teacher/math major in college) and trying to statistically figure it out due to trends in our families (weirdo!!!)
What are you hoping for? Boy. We have a DD and love her dearly, but DH would love a boy as hes a big sports fanatic (she's already the only girl on our local teeball league and DH coaches her team every season, so, either way, we'll be happy!)
Do you plan to find out the gender of your baby? Yessss!!! Can't wait.
Any Christmas announcements? What are you planning? no we didn't make any, we're more plannning a creative/cute announcement for the gender!

Marissa

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-31-2012 - 7:46pm
12w5d as of 12/31... Yes, 2. Chinese calendar says girl and so does every other person we know! I was hoping for another sweet little mommies boy like DS but as long as my child is healthy and has a good temperament like my son now I will be happy (just dread teenage years with a girl). We will find out the gender... And we made our announcement after appointment 1 at 8 weeks on 12/3 to those who we didn't tell sooner.