Are Your Feet Swelling?

iVillage Member
Are Your Feet Swelling?
Wed, 05-08-2013 - 12:04pm

Kim Kardashian has been drawing attention for months for the manner in which she's dressing as her pregnancy progresses. This weekend she posted a new photo illustrating the perils of putting her poor, puffy feet into strappy designer sandals.

"Swollen feet or a new Givenchy tattoo?" Kardashian wrote underneath an image on her Celebuzz website. The photo shows her from the shins down, with one black sandal on and one off. The foot on the right bears the marks from where her sandal straps criss-crossed her swollen foot.

http://www.today.com/moms/swell-kim-kardashian-posts-pic-puffy-pregnancy-feet-6C9784015

Ouch!  Those don't even look remotely comfortable.  Anyone else dealing with feet swelling at this point?  What kind of shoes are you wearing these days?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-10-2013 - 5:18pm

Ouch, that looks so unfomfortable.  I have some swelling going on and can't imagine shoving my feet into high heels of any kind.  Mostly I wear tennis shoes of one variety or another so it's not uncomfortable.  I'll likely switch to flip flops when we get some warmer weather.

Caryn

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-16-2013 - 12:13pm
Those look SO SO uncomfortable. Yikes! My feet are swelling a bit. It's been warm here so thankfully I've been able to get a lot of use out of my flip flops already. Slippers are my fav for around the house too.
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-23-2013 - 11:05pm
No swelling feet here yet. I have a bit of bloat in my hands but only because it's been so humid lately. Knock on wood! With DS1 I didn't get swelling in my feet until I came home from the hospital.