Fun Baby Name Game

iVillage Member
Fun Baby Name Game
Sun, 01-20-2013 - 12:58am

So I thought this might be a fun game to play with everyone, for a little giggle and maybe even some new ideas. Answer these questions as if you HAD to give your new baby a name from the listed category. It may even be a fun game to play with DH/SO, I just did as I was coming up with the questions and some of his answers CRACKED ME UP. I needed that laugh. Also, please give a boy and girl name! Mot of all, I hope you have fun with this!

IF YOU HAD TO NAME YOUR BABY.....

...A family name, what would your boy/girl name be?

...A name from the top ten list, what would your boy/girl name be?

Heres a link to the SSA's top ten name list. http://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/

...After a character from a Shakespearian play, what would your boy/girl name be?

...After a color, what would your girl/boy name be?

...After a food or drink, what would your boy/girl name be?

...After a famous perso?

....Congrats! You had twins! What would your boy/boy, girl/girl, boy/girl name be?

Marissa

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-20-2013 - 11:29pm

...A family name, what would your boy/girl name be? James/Dorothy

...A name from the top ten list, what would your boy/girl name be? Michael/Sophia

...After a character from a Shakespearian play, what would your boy/girl name be?  Christopher/Adriana

...After a color, what would your girl/boy name be? Jet/Jade

...After a food or drink, what would your boy/girl name be? Jack/Brie

...After a famous person? Johnny/Halle

(My DD's name is Kylie...I didn't know who the Kardashians were when I named her though)

....Congrats! You had twins! What would your boy/boy, girl/girl, boy/girl name be?  I have NO idea!!!  We've used up our favorite two names and don't plan on having any more.   Just the thought of twins scares the living daylights out of me =)

iVillage Member
Sun, 01-20-2013 - 1:19am

Here we go...haha...On some I included middle names, 'cause I'm a weirdo like that.

IF YOU HAD TO NAME YOUR BABY.....

...A family name, what would your boy/girl name be?

Boy- Nicolas Scott

Girl- Aurora Rae

...A name from the top ten list, what would your boy/girl name be?

Heres a link to the SSA's top ten name list. http://www.ssa.gov/oact/babynames/

Boy- Noah

Girl-  Isabella

...After a character from a Shakespearian play, what would your boy/girl name be?

Boy- Lennox (I had to cheat, I googled Shakesperian names)

Girl- Juliet, but I like it spelled Juliette, yeah, I'm weird!

...After a color, what would your girl/boy name be?

Boy- Grey

Girl- Scarlett

...After a food or drink, what would your boy/girl name be?

Boy- Graham

Girl- Brie (sadly, DH suggested Tequilla, I asked if her middle name would be Sunrise)

...After a famous perso?

Boy-  DH says I have to choose Colin, after the 49ers quarterback *rolls eyes*

Girl- Kylie (Kardashian, I just like the name)

....Congrats! You had twins! What would your boy/boy, girl/girl, boy/girl name be?

Boy/Boy- Camden and Cayden

Girl/Girl- Arianna and Arielle

Boy/Girl- Camden and Camryn? Not sure. My neice and nephew, who ae siblings, but not twins, are Mason and Madison, which would be kinda cute for twins, if I HAD to pick twinly names.

OK, I'M ADDING ONE. You don't have to do this one, but it came to me while I was answering the others and I wanted to add it, so if you want to, you can too.

...A weather name!

Boy- Storm

Girl- Stormy or Rain

Marissa