Getting to Know You Questions!

iVillage Member
Getting to Know You Questions!
Mon, 11-19-2012 - 7:45am

When are you due?

Do you have other children?

Have you experienced morning sickness?

Are you a morning person or a night person?

Were you named after anyone?

Do you have any hobbies?

Do you like to cook?

Have you ever met a famous person?

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What is your favorite color?

What is the last book you read?

Do you have a favorite television show?

What is your favorite movie?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-19-2012 - 3:18pm

When are you due? July 1

Do you have other children? Yup, Lucas (5), Marcus (4) and Mathias (2)

Have you experienced morning sickness? Yes, and on new medication because of it.

Are you a morning person or a night person? I prefer nights, but am stuck having to get up in the morning.

Were you named after anyone? My middle name is after both my grandma's. It's ones first name, and the other's middle name.

Do you have any hobbies? SCA, making handmade ear cuffs (and other jewellery), reading...

Do you like to cook? Yes, when it doesn't make me want ot puke, and I don't have to plan it.

Have you ever met a famous person? I meet the Queen. My husband has meet more people.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate is my go to, but my all time favorite was funky chunky chocolate (before it changed)

What is your favorite color? Teal

What is the last book you read? The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty

Do you have a favorite television show? Castle

What is your favorite movie? Erm...not sure. I've been watching Puss in Boots a lot, but that's with the kids.

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-20-2012 - 11:25am

When are you due? 7/19

Do you have other children? Yes, one DD born 5/29/10

Have you experienced morning sickness? The medications I'm on from my FET cycle have made me pretty sick but I don't think I have much morning sickness

Are you a morning person or a night person? Night person..although my daughter is doing her best to turn that around

Were you named after anyone? I don't think so

Do you have any hobbies?  Most of my hobbies are on hold right now but I like to travel, play ice hockey and ride horses

Do you like to cook? Yes, when I have time

Have you ever met a famous person? Yes.  I grew up showing horses and met some famous people doing that.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?  Hmmm...I like toasted coconut and coffee the best I think

What is your favorite color? Right now pink because I love all the cute stuff my daughter has

What is the last book you read? 

Do you have a favorite television show?  Grey's Anatomy, New Girl, Revenge & Parenthood

What is your favorite movie? That's a tough one...maybe Juno, Mystery Alaska & Little Miss Sunshine

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-20-2012 - 12:02pm

When are you due? I think July 19 but I haven't had my 1st appointment yet.

Do you have other children? no

Have you experienced morning sickness? no - thank goodness!!!

Are you a morning person or a night person? both! :-)

Were you named after anyone? Not that I'm aware of. :-)

Do you have any hobbies? I enjoy cooking, bike riding, reading, video games and trying new things.

Do you like to cook? Yes

Have you ever met a famous person? Yes - Darien and Kevin Hatcher and Milt Wilcox

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Not really an ice cream fan but I imagine that will change in the next 9 months...

What is your favorite color? Purple

What is the last book you read? Proper caring and feeding of husbands

Do you have a favorite television show? 666 Park Avenue

What is your favorite movie? Gone With The Wind

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-23-2012 - 8:01pm

When are you due? 7/9

Do you have other children? Simon he will be 3 in Jan

Have you experienced morning sickness? Yes, so much worse then with my son. no vomit but i feel terrible

Are you a morning person or a night person? night but right now i am going to bed early

Were you named after anyone? My middle name was a family tradition i am just spelt different

Do you have any hobbies? Crafting, gardening, cookie, baking, making personalized gifts

Do you like to cook? yes

Have you ever met a famous person? yes

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? butter pecan or chocolate chip

What is your favorite color? blue

What is the last book you read? ummmm 

Do you have a favorite television show? Switched at birth and army wives

What is your favorite movie? Serenity and Now and Then

Cassie 

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-24-2012 - 5:03pm

When are you due? July 10th (haven't had my first appointment so rough guess)

Do you have other children? No

Have you experienced morning sickness? constantly nauseous but that's pretty much it

Are you a morning person or a night person? Nigt owl

Were you named after anyone? My middle name is after my grandmother & great grandmother

Do you have any hobbies? I love to do all types of crafting & am willing to attempt making anything

Do you like to cook?  love to cook

Have you ever met a famous person? Lots of musicians 

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Rocky Road

What is your favorite color? Blue

What is the last book you read? The Sable Queen 

Do you have a favorite television show? Doctor Who

What is your favorite movie? That's a tough one as I am a movie junkie but I would have to say Fanboys or Princess Bride

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 10:13pm
When are you due? According to my LP 7/30 Do you have other children? Yes one DD (2) Have you experienced morning sickness? Night Sickness Are you a morning person or a night person? Night Owl Were you named after anyone? Middle name after my biological father Do you have any hobbies? Shopping LOL Do you like to cook? Not at all. I will do your dishes all day long though! Have you ever met a famous person? Lots of Country Artists What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Rocky Road What is your favorite color? Teal/ Lime Green What is the last book you read? One about having a natural child birth Do you have a favorite television show? Vampire Diaries What is your favorite movie? The Notebook
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-27-2012 - 10:18am

When are you due? July 24th! :)

Do you have other children? Yes, a 3 1/2 year old little girl Skylar Rose :)

Have you experienced morning sickness?More like night time nausea

Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl!!

Were you named after anyone? Nope!

Do you have any hobbies? I love reading, fishing, swimming, anything outgoing and fun!!!

Do you like to cook? Yea..lol im just now starting to really get into it!

Have you ever met a famous person?Nope! But I grew up in Ocala, FL same city John Travolta lives :) So ive seen his private jet over a million time haha

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Oreo cookies!

What is your favorite color? Orange!!

What is the last book you read? The Black Dagger Brotherhood series!! next best thing to 50 Shades of Grey haha cept you add vampire who do not sparkle in the sun lol

Do you have a favorite television show? I love too many..,.. The vampire diaries, Supernatural, Grimm, The walking dead & ect!!! lol

What is your favorite movie? All of them ! Im a huge movie buff! But i will say the last movie to make me cry was Hachi lol i know such a girl!!

E. Waldman

Mother to my beautiful 3 year old <3 Skylar Rose <3

<3    Expecting # 2 July 24, 2013 :)     <3

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-02-2012 - 12:06am

When are you due? 7/14

Do you have other children? Hunter - 5yrs

Have you experienced morning sickness? SO bad! Blah. lol

Are you a morning person or a night person? Mid dayer.

Were you named after anyone? Nope. Which is ok with me.

Do you have any hobbies? Hiking, outdoor photography, gardening, cooking

Do you like to cook? yes, I love to create my own recipes.

Have you ever met a famous person? yes

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? They don't make it anymore, but it was Dryers Orange Sorbet with dark chocolate flakes.

What is your favorite color? I think I like browns and neutrals more these days.

What is the last book you read? I start them and never finish. :/

Do you have a favorite television show? Nurse Jackie, ....Shameless.....

What is your favorite movie? Catch and Release, 50 First Dates

Diana

Hunter - May 22, 2007