How's Your Stress Level During Pregnancy?

iVillage Member
How's Your Stress Level During Pregnancy?
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 11:53am

When you're expecting, it's easy to stress about pretty much everything, from the little things ("Will I ever stop feeling like I'm about to barf?") to the big ("Will my baby be healthy?"). What's not so easy? Tuning out all those worst-case-what-if scenarios, relaxing and enjoying the nine months before your new addition arrives. While Dr. Allison Hill, an obgyn and co-author of The Mommy Docs' Ultimate Guide to Pregnancy and Birth says there's no strong evidence that your stress can negatively affect your baby-to-be (one less thing to stress out about!), it's certainly good for your health to keep your stress levels in check. So try one -- or all! -- of these ways to be a calm preggo.

Stressed While Pregnant? Here's How to Be a Calm Preggo-http://www.ivillage.com/stressed-while-pregnant-heres-how-stay-calm/6-b-499846

How's your stress level during this pregnancy?  Do you find yourself constantly worrying about one thing or another? What are you doing to stay as calm as possible?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-15-2013 - 4:47pm

I do feel like I have a lot on my mind but I wouldn't say I'm overly stressed during pregnancy.  Thankfully!

Caryn

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-17-2013 - 1:01pm
I'm not feeling too stressed out just yet. Perhaps ignorance is a little bliss (haha! Just kidding). Really though, if people would just stop telling me their horror stories, it would be quite helpful. I don't understand why everyone wants to share everything that went wrong during their labor/deliveries...