Kim K's Baby Bump!

iVillage Member
Kim K's Baby Bump!
Tue, 04-09-2013 - 10:42am

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian's baby belly is out there! She shared her cute 6-month-pregnant bump by posting a preggo selfie to Instagram. Clad in a skintight pair of black leggings, her leg in a camera-ready pose, with a white t-shirt pulled up over her bump, Kim K titled the shot -- aw -- "baby love."

Kim Kardashian's Popped! See Her Bare Baby Bump

http://www.ivillage.com/kim-kardashian-reveals-bare-pregnant-belly-instagram/6-a-532647

Such a cute little bump! Have you been taking pictures of your bump on a regular basis?  Do you share them online when you take them (Facebook, Twitter, etc)?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-09-2013 - 1:23pm

I think she looks great.  Some of her maternity clothing choices aren't on my top 10 list ;-)

We take weekly bump pics but don't share them anywhere.  I keep a pregnancy journal and print the weekly pictures out for that.

Caryn

iVillage Member
Wed, 04-17-2013 - 1:02pm
She does look great! I would agree though... some of her fashion choices are questionable. LOL I have been taking pics, but I don't share them online. I have emailed them to a few friends/family members who ask to see my growing bump. :)