Pregnancy Symptoms- Share Yours!

iVillage Member
Pregnancy Symptoms- Share Yours!
Wed, 11-07-2012 - 11:21am

Those first signs of pregnancy can kick in quickly!  What are you experiencing so far?  What is making you really feel pregnant today? 

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-07-2012 - 9:58pm
Well I have no BFP yet, but I've been bloated way more than usual, my breasts hurt like twice as bad as most months before AF and I feel a twinge of nausea in the evening if I don't have a snack or two before bed. Also, I feel oddly like I have to poo all the time... don't know what that is about but I'm guessing it has to do with the bloated feeling I also have. I'm so anxious to test it is insane.
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-07-2012 - 9:59pm

Well I have no BFP yet, but I've been bloated way more than usual, my breasts hurt like twice as bad as most months before AF and I feel a twinge of nausea in the evening if I don't have a snack or two before bed.  Also, I feel oddly like I have to poo all the time... don't know what that is about but I'm guessing it has to do with the bloated feeling I also have.  I'm so anxious to test it is insane.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 1:48am

The past two weeks I've had super sore breasts, I had spotting this past weekend, and now I'm feeling exhausted throughtout the day. Naps are always on my mind now :)

Did I mention that I also had two positive HPT's this week? :)

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-11-2012 - 10:03pm
Congratulations! I am still waiting to take another hpt the last I took was only 8dpo and was bfn, so hopefully I'll get a different answer this time, but my breasts hurt so bad I had to go buy another bra just to be able to sleep at night.
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-12-2012 - 9:34am
Exhaustion, nausea/puking (feels like HG, due to puking even on dicletin (Unisom/Vitamin B12), headache, sensitive boobs and cravings like mad.

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-17-2012 - 7:42am
Im about 5 weeks now and (knock on wood) not too many symptoms yet. I have a 19.5 month old DD and nursing doesn't bother me (yay!!!) and I can keep up with her pretty well. My two biggest tells are 1) I'm dropping things left and right and 2) my memory/concentration suck lol. I was lucky not to have much morning sickness with DD and I'm hoping for a similar experience this time. I'm kind of looking forward to that superhuman sense of smell though ;-)
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-19-2012 - 12:17pm

I'm a little over 5 weeks and I had two positive HPTs over the weekend. My boobs ALWAYS hurt after I ovulate and I ALWAYS cramp before I start my period, so those two things didn't signal to me. I've been more thirsty than usual. I've been really tired over the last week... now I know why! We went to bed at 8:30 last night and I know I was out by 9:30 at the latest. I may be imagining my hightened sense of smell... my allergies were pretty crazy yesterday. I feel a bit foggy headed... but I guess that could be because I slept too much last night. If I slept too much then how come I need a nap so bad right now?!?

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-21-2012 - 12:02pm

Im 5 weeks today ! Im utterly exhausted and my boobs are super full ( i have such small ones i can tell if they grow even a tiny bit ! lol ) and strange twinges down there that i dont normally ever have! Im super excited this will be my second and we have been trying since he came home from deployment in september :) Sending prayers to everyone for a healthy and great 1st trimester !!!

E. Waldman

Mother to my beautiful 3 year old <3 Skylar Rose <3

<3    Expecting # 2 July 24, 2013 :)     <3

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-21-2012 - 12:02pm

Im 5 weeks today ! Im utterly exhausted and my boobs are super full ( i have such small ones i can tell if they grow even a tiny bit ! lol ) and strange twinges down there that i dont normally ever have! Im super excited this will be my second and we have been trying since he came home from deployment in september :) Sending prayers to everyone for a healthy and great 1st trimester !!!

E. Waldman

Mother to my beautiful 3 year old <3 Skylar Rose <3

<3    Expecting # 2 July 24, 2013 :)     <3