Shocker!

iVillage Member
Shocker!
Mon, 11-19-2012 - 11:54am

Never in a million years did I think i would ever post here! BF and I just found out on Saturday that I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I really haven't felt any differently except for being more tired than usual, and I've been cramping the way I always do. At day 37 I decided to take a test, even though I have had longer cycles that this. We're both a bit freaked out because obviously we would have preferred to be married first! We've been dating for a year, I moved in about 3 months ago, and we have been talking about marriage for several months now. :-( Now we're thinking about just getting married quickly in January by a JP. It is what it is... We've both been married before (no kids) and I'm 39, he's 41. Yikes! We just had so many plans and this certainly changes e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g...

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! :-)

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-20-2012 - 11:11am

Congratulations!!!  Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy =)

Caryn

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-19-2012 - 1:45pm

Hi there,

A big congrats to you on your BIG surprise!!  Welcome to the July 2013 Expecting Club.  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months! 

photo snowsiggy.png