Signature issues?

iVillage Member
Signature issues?
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 9:17pm

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to turn on the "permissions" to have a siggy? I'd really like to have one, but when I try to add one to my profile, it won't allow it and says that I don't have sufficient permissions to allow it. Hrrmmmm? Help anyone?

Thanks! 

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-04-2012 - 8:08am

MissMinnie12 wrote:
<p>I was just wondering if anyone knew how to turn on the "permissions" to have a siggy? I'd really like to have one, but when I try to add one to my profile, it won't allow it and says that I don't have sufficient permissions to allow it. Hrrmmmm? Help anyone?</p><p>Thanks! </p>

Hi there,

Let me see if I can help.  :)  When you are trying to add your signature, are you clicking on "Edit My Preferences" first (which is on the right side of the board page)?  If so, what browser are you using when you receive this error message?

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-04-2012 - 6:13pm
Hi, Yes, I'm clicking on the "Edit my Preferences" tab. It just says that I don't have permission to edit it. :( I use Firefox and I've also tried Explorer. Thanks for the help! -Jen
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-05-2012 - 10:52am

MissMinnie12 wrote:
Hi, Yes, I'm clicking on the "Edit my Preferences" tab. It just says that I don't have permission to edit it. :( I use Firefox and I've also tried Explorer. Thanks for the help! -Jen

Hello again :)

Thank you for this information.  Unfortunately we've received reports from several members mentioning the same issue and our tech team is working on a solution.  I've passed your information on as well.  Once I've heard more, I'll be sure to let you know.  Thanks for your patience as they iron out this bug!

photo snowsiggy.png