Tell us a little about yourself!

iVillage Member
Tell us a little about yourself!
Thu, 01-17-2013 - 6:56pm

So that we can all get to know each other a little better, I thought we could answer some fun (vague) questions!

Name: Marissa

DH/SO's name: Bobby

What does DH/SO do?: High school math teacher (His profession has to be one of the most hated occupations ever. anytime he tells people what he does they cringe! haha)

Where are you from/Where do you live?: Virginia all my life

How old are you?: 25

What kinds of things to you like to do?: I like to read, cook, organize stuff (i know! weird) scrapbook, shop, ect.)

Feel free to not answer any of these questions or add any you want to add, these were just a few off the top of my head.

Marissa

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 11:52am

Great idea Marissa!

Name: Caryn

DH/SO's name: Mike

What does DH/SO do?: He's a neuroscientist that comes up with new vitamins/supplements to help with brain related issues (mood swings, hot flashes, erectile disfunction, etc.)

Where are you from/Where do you live?: Colorado - we bought my childhood home from my parents in 2007

How old are you?: 37

What kinds of things to you like to do?: Right now most of my time outside of work is just spending time with my DH and DD but I really enjoy traveling, ice hockey (playing and watching) and spending time with friends

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 4:42pm

Name: Kari

DH/SO's name: Eli

What does DH/SO do?: He works for Toyota

Where are you from/Where do you live?: Southern Ontario, Canada

How old are you?: 25

What kinds of things to you like to do?: Read, research all things pregnancy and birth related, make jewellery, play games, and other things.

Adding in a question...For those of you that have other kids, how old are they? I have Lucas (5), Marcus (4) and Mathias (2)

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-18-2013 - 5:09pm
I'm Amy. DH is David. David is a controls/electrical engineer. He controls the robots that build cars. He's done many different cars/companies, but is currently doing the 2014 Jeep Cherokee remodel. We are from & live in Michigan. I will be 23 next month. I like to spend time with DH & DS. I'm also very family oriented so I enjoy family get togethers. I also like the beach, crafts, swimming, shopping... girlie stuff. Adding in: DS is a June Jitterbug (2010)