Week of 1/28 Check in

iVillage Member
Week of 1/28 Check in
Mon, 01-28-2013 - 9:52pm

Who's all here!? Sorry for my absense the past week. I had an incredibly busy week and I'm still recooperating.

Name:

How far along are you currently?:

One pregnancy peak:

One pregnancy moan:

One random fun fact about your pregnancy:

Here's mine since I never did it last week...

Name: Amy

I'm 16 weeks and 5 days today.

One peak: I'm not feeling as nauseous anymore.

One moan: My face is looking like a pepperoni pizza, it won't stop breaking out!

One random fact: I keep feeling baby flutters, as I have for a little over 2 weeks now. And to answer last week, I think baby is a girl and I find out what baby is on Valentine's day.

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-29-2013 - 2:03pm
Week of 1/28 Check in
16 hours ago

Name: Marissa

How far along are you currently?: 15 weeks and 5 days

One pregnancy peak: I've finally felt those first few baby flutters! Over the last few days!

One pregnancy moan: I'm still exhausted...ALL THE TIME... I keep waiting for 2T energy to come, and yet, I have trouble staying aweake throughout the day, then I'll fall asleep and won't be able to go to sleep at a decent time at night. ugh.

One random fun fact about your pregnancy: For some odd reason, DH and I have started referring to baby as "Monkey", dunno why, just happened. =)

Marissa

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-29-2013 - 4:11pm

Name: Caryn

How far along are you currently?: 15w4d

One pregnancy peak: Seeing him at the NT scan and watching him push back against the probe...little stinker

One pregnancy moan: I'm sick right now and being sick while pregnant stinks.  Wish I could take some meds.

One random fun fact about your pregnancy: Hmmm...having trouble with that one.  Nothing sticks out just yet.

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-03-2013 - 1:46pm

I"m a little late on this, but hey, it happens. I've just been mellowing out and hiding out.

Name: Carrie-Lynn

How far along are you currently?: 18 weeks, 6 days

One pregnancy peak: Baby kicks, and lot of them yesterday (4-5 a minute for half an hour)

One pregnancy moan: Pelvic Pain

One random fun fact about your pregnancy: I get to see the baby V-day. Otherwise, it's been relatively tame compare to my last pregnancy. Not half as much puking. Nausea yes, but I can ignore nausea.

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels