What are your symptoms like?

iVillage Member
What are your symptoms like?
Sat, 12-08-2012 - 9:42pm

Hello ladies! I was just wondering how everyone's symptoms were? Mine come at night. They start to build up at around 5 or 6 pm and can I just tell you, my boobs have never been so sore! Wow! I've had some nausea, but no throwing up. I hope it stays that way. I haven't really had much of an appetite, but as soon as I'm hungry, I'm HUNGRY! I've been craving spicy, salty and beef. My lower back is sore and I get tired really early too. The intermittant cramping comes less often and only at night now and it's not nearly as intense. 

I hope everyone is feeling well! Take care ladies! 

-Jen

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-09-2012 - 10:06pm

My main symptom has been major fatigue. that's reallY it. I'm tired ALL day long And chasing after 20 month old definitely doesn't help. 

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-09-2012 - 10:24pm

Hi!

My main symptoms are being extra tired, having a constant low grade nausea. I've thrown up but not as often now and not eveery day anymore. I've sorta felt achey all over the last few days and I haven't had much of an appetitie. The only thing that sounds good to me is hard boiled eggs (weird) nd then I only want the yolk.

-Marissa

Marissa

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-10-2012 - 9:12am

Hee, this could take awhile.
At 11 weeks I still have what I started with and a little more:
-Sore achy boobs, but it's helped by my ultra comfy sports bra
-Headache
-Nausea and Vomitting, I have hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) and it is being treated with medication that help 80% of the time
-Heighten sense of smell, so much that a stuffed nose cannot stop it
-Sense of taste is off
-Exhaustion, to not nap in the afternoon is deadly
-On and off insomnia at night
-Occasional hip pain
-Occasional ligment pain
-Weight loss of 17 pounds and counting

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-10-2012 - 10:16am

Symptoms... so much fun lol Im currently experiencing SORE breasts, Nausea and vomitting ( 3-5lbs down ), on and off spurts of  exhaustion, headaches and some touch and go aches and pains around my hips ! Im right about 8 weeks and my symptoms really have just appeared 2 weeks ago! So strange how different each pregnancy is! Before other then the positive pregnancy test you couldnt tell I was pregnant until about 18 weeks when I finally popped out alittle ! Now im Symptom universe haha Crackers for breakfast!  Yum!!

E. Waldman

Mother to my beautiful 3 year old <3 Skylar Rose <3

<3    Expecting # 2 July 24, 2013 :)     <3

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-10-2012 - 10:16am

Symptoms... so much fun lol Im currently experiencing SORE breasts, Nausea and vomitting ( 3-5lbs down ), on and off spurts of  exhaustion, headaches and some touch and go aches and pains around my hips ! Im right about 8 weeks and my symptoms really have just appeared 2 weeks ago! So strange how different each pregnancy is! Before other then the positive pregnancy test you couldnt tell I was pregnant until about 18 weeks when I finally popped out alittle ! Now im Symptom universe haha Crackers for breakfast!  Yum!!

E. Waldman

Mother to my beautiful 3 year old <3 Skylar Rose <3

<3    Expecting # 2 July 24, 2013 :)     <3