Back on board for baby number 3!

iVillage Member
Back on board for baby number 3!
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 6:56pm

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be doing this again. Last time around, three and a half years ago, I thought that was it. Too old. Too long to recover. But, life changes. We get thrown a curveball and have to run with it. After much thought, my husband's gentle support, and more questioning whether I am losing my mind, we are pregnant. Due on July 12. It will be a nice early birthday present for daughter #1 who will be 7! I am 39 now, and will be 40 when this baby is born. I wish we started younger, sure would have been easier on the old body. Though, if we started earlier I might have 6 kids... I love them so dearly. 

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 11:15pm

Welcome!  Congratulations on #3 =)  I know what you mean about starting earlier...I would have had more if I would have been married earlier and had an easier time getting preggo.  

Caryn

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-27-2012 - 7:36am

Congratulations on expecting your third child and welcome to the July 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-09-2012 - 10:06pm

Congrats on baby #3! I don't think there is a perfect time to have a bbay, younger or older, since there are benefits to both! The important thing is that in a few months you'll have a new LO to hold and love! Congrats again to you and your family.

Marissa