Expecting my first!

iVillage Member
Expecting my first!
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 8:11pm

Hello! I thought I ought to make my official introduction. I'm Jen, 29, and I'm expecting my first little sweet pea in July! My BF,29, and I are both full time students and I work part time. This pregnancy was unplanned and very unexpected. I had stuggled for years with infertility in my previous marriage and was told I would never conceieve naturally. Well, I guess they were wrong. I've experienced a chemical pregnancy in the past and that was heart wrenching for me! I'm just hoping and praying that this little bean sticks in there and I get to meet him or her in July!!! 

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-09-2012 - 9:55pm

Congrats! Hope everything goes well for you. Sending you lots of *hugs* and sticky baby vibes!!!

Marissa

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-04-2012 - 8:10am

Hi Jen,

Congratulations on expecting your little surprise and welcome to the July 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Sending you tons of sticky baby vibes and wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months.

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 11:33pm

Congratulations Jen!  I've also struggled with infertility and had a chemical so I know how hard those can be.  Such a great story that you have your miracle bean =)  Sending lots of sticky thoughts your way.  

Caryn