Finally introducing myself!

iVillage Member
Finally introducing myself!
Mon, 12-31-2012 - 7:22pm

Hi, I'm Amy. My DH is David, together we have DS(2) who is a June Jitterbug (2010). This makes baby number 2 for us and we're really excited, as is DS! This pregnancy hasn't been the easiest as I have had episodes of dehydration, cluster headaches and can't forget my episodes of HG! Never the less, baby is healthy and officially due on 7/10 and we are looking forward to his/her arrival! Nice to meet you all and looking forward to the next 2 trimesters together!

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-31-2012 - 10:13pm

Hi Any,

Great to meet you! Congrats onbaby number 2. Sorry you've been having such a difficult time this time. I can empathie because this makes number 2 for me too and DD (4) was so easy,, I never had morning sickness, and this time I've felt so bad most of the time (terrible morning sickness, dehydration ect.) Hoping that yours goes away soon and have a happy and healthy next 7 months!

Marissa

Marissa

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-01-2013 - 11:30am

Hi Amy!  Excited to go through this again with you =)  Sorry 1T has been really tough on you, that really stinks. Hopefully 2T will ease up on you....

Caryn

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-02-2013 - 8:45am

Hi Amy,

Congratulations on expecting your second child and welcome to the July 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find support and friendship here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png