Guess I'll introduce now, been lurkin'! :)

iVillage Member
Guess I'll introduce now, been lurkin'! :)
Thu, 12-13-2012 - 4:15pm

Hello Ladies,

My name is Nicole (33) I have two boys Ari (6) and Noah (3)

We live in Chicago

I have been on Ivillage with both of my pregnacies and continue to keep in touch with the group from my second son.

I was a single Mom up until my most  recent pregnancy and hoping to have the wholesome family living life this time around!

I'm about 10 weeks and 2 days with my first Dr's appt on th 17th of this month.

My first pregnancy was a tough one with Pre-eclampsia and was induced at what the Dr' s said was 37 weeks, followed by a C-section. When evaluated my boy was 34 weeks @ 4lbs 10oz without any complications.

My second one was a little strange, on the day of my 33 week check up, my baby stopped moving and we were whisked in for an emergancy C-scetion followed by a couple complications that resulted Noah to stay in the Nicu for 28 days. Most major was learning to feed after being intubated the first 24 hours.

This pregnancy is so far going well other then the first 8 weeks of utter nausea with non-stop vomiting, was in the hospital once back in mid November for fluids. As of now things to seem to have tapered off.

I wish all of you good luck on this journey of our new lil bundles of joy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
iVillage Member

Hi Nicole!

So glad you came out of lurkdom. though I understandd it. I lured fo quitee a while too. I hope that everything goes alot easier with this little oone for you!!!

Marissa

Marissa

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-14-2012 - 12:39pm

Welcome Nicole!  Congratulations on #3 =)  Hope this pregnancy is the least eventful for you...and so happy the sickness seems to be tapering off.

Caryn

iVillage Member

Hi Nicole,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the July 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png