I'm so excited to be here!

iVillage Member
I'm so excited to be here!
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 9:06am

Hello everyone,

My name is Casey, and this will be my second child.  I recently had a chemical pregnancy, which left us devastated.  Therefore, I am excited to be pregnant again, but so very nervous.  I started bleeding during that pregnancy at 5 weeks 2 days, and I am only 4 weeks 4 days right now.  Needless to say, next week will be nerve wrecking for me.  Anyway, I have my first doctor's appointment on December 5th, and I will be a little over 7 weeks.  If my calculations are right, I will be due somewhere around July 22nd.  I have a 4 year old little boy who is going to be very excited to learn of this new addition!  We aren't going to tell him for a little while because of what happened last time.  However, he has been asking for a little sister, so we'll see what happens:)  This was my third round of clomid and I was on 100 mg, so I'm also nervous to see if there is more than one baby in there.  We will be thankful for whatever we are given. Sorry about rambling on, but I haven't been able to post in awhile, so I just had a lot to say:)  Thanks for listening, and I look forward to these next few months with all of you!

Casey

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 9:36am

Hey Casey, and welcome to the July Board.

((HUGS)) to your chemical pregnancy. I know that I've been neurotic with this pregnancy because of previous losses, so know that you're not alone . Here's to a H&H 9 months.

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 9:48am

Hi Casey,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the July 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Sending you tons of sticky baby vibes and wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-16-2012 - 12:05pm

Congratulations!!! Here's hoping this is the very stickiest of beans =)

Caryn
Expecting #2
DD born May '10

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-17-2012 - 10:54am
Congratulations and sticky vibes!!