July 2013 Expecting Club Hopefuls!

iVillage Member
July 2013 Expecting Club Hopefuls!
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 8:03am

Sign in here and tell us a bit about yourself!

Your Name:

Name of your DH/SO:

Do you have children?:

How many cycles have you been TTC:

Anything else you'd like to share?:

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 8:04am

Pandabear87 wrote:
<p>Your Name: Elisa</p><p>Name of your DH/SO: Ian</p><p>Do you have children?: 2 daughters from prev. marriage</p><p>How many cycles have you been TTC: He came home on leave, we got married, and boom :)</p><p>Anything else you'd like to share?:I am due July 16th which is my youngest's birthday!</p>

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the July 2013 Expecting Club!!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-09-2012 - 2:03am

Your Name: Elisa

Name of your DH/SO: Ian

Do you have children?: 2 daughters from prev. marriage

How many cycles have you been TTC: He came home on leave, we got married, and boom :)

Anything else you'd like to share?:I am due July 16th which is my youngest's birthday!

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 8:18pm
that is amazing! Congratulations!
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-05-2012 - 7:37pm

Your Name:  Imani

Name of your DH/SO: Hank

Do you have children?: 3 B/G Twins 8  Boy 16

How many cycles have you been TTC: none .. it a surprise

Anything else you'd like to share?: Wasn't TTC but very happy  to be... We didnt think we could get pg because I went through 6 rounds of infertility to have our twins 8 years ago .. After that we never used protection and never got pg and out the blues I'm pg and extremely happy

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 9:41pm
I've never had to use ivillage during college, but my sister got pregnant when I was in school and I used it 'for' her then... it really is a good distraction. :)
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-03-2012 - 12:26am

Your Name:  Kristina

Name of your DH/SO: Tim

Do you have children?: We have a daughter, Piper, who is 5, and I am a step mom to Shane, who is 13.

How many cycles have you been TTC: Actively trying for about the last 2-3 cycles, I've been off birth control since July, but DH still needed a bit of convincing it would be a good time to try for baby #2 (for me, #3 for him). Wink (Obviously I won that discussion, lol!)

Anything else you'd like to share?: I'm in the middle of school, working towards becoming an RN, right now I'm stuck on the waiting list until a spot opens up for me - so I'm probably a bit crazy for thinking this a good time to add another munchkin to the mix. :) Also - iVillage can be a terrible distraction from homework!

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 8:51pm

Your Name: Samantha

Name of your DH/SO: Patrick

Do you have children?: Yes, two, Caeden (3y/o boy) and Sapphira or Fia (1y/o girl)

How many cycles have you been TTC: actually I'm not... I mean I want to be, but DH isn't ready.. however we had a few mishaps this month that leaves me very hopeful!

Anything else you'd like to share?:  I've been coming to Ivillage for all my pregnancies, and though I'm not a huge fan of the changes they made awhile back I value the relationships I've built with the women going through the same things as me and will continue to come back for every pregnancy.