So excited to be here after a long road

iVillage Member
So excited to be here after a long road
Sat, 11-24-2012 - 7:52pm

Hello everyone and congrats to you all. I am a military wife with 2kids that my husband loves as his own. He really wanted his own baby but, I had my tubes tied after my divorce from kids father not wanting to go threw that again. In may we had a tubal reversal surgery ended up with 3.0cm tubes on eachside (really short) but, we got our first BFP in July which ended in a chemical pregnancy and we were heartbroken. Again I found myself feeling like I let my husband down. With alot of prayers and faith I got choosen for a IVF trial mini IVF and i had my transfer of 1 embryo last tuesday and we were so lucky to have success so far our first beta 7 days after transfer was 75 then our next beta was 276 so things are looking in the right direction I am due July 28,2013 . I told my hubby that after all his tours between Iraq and Afganisthan (5 of them) that he really deserves this. Thats all about me hoping someone else is due July 28th I was on Iviallge expecting boards with both other children it was great. I wish everyone a happy and healthy 9monthsSmile

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-25-2012 - 10:40am

Hello!  At this point I am more of a lurker than a poster.  I am still nervous.... anyway we have some things in common so I thought I would say Hi. :)

I also had a tubal reversal.  Mine was in January of 10.  I had a chemical that August and then nothing for 15 months......We found out my right tube was completey blocked.  Anyway, we had pretty much given up an hope of getting pregnant and then whammo!  I found out I was pregnant last week.  :)   

Although I didn't have to go down the IVF route it's nice to have someone who has gone through some similar stuff.  :)

Good luck!

Jean

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-25-2012 - 10:40pm

Congratulations!!!  I am also pregnant after IVF (this time around a FET) so I know how long that road can be. Do you have an early ultrasound coming up?  Mine is this Thursday *bites nails*  WIshing you the very best =) 

Caryn

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 7:59am

Hi there,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the July 2013 Expecting Club!  I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey.  Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 1:17pm

I do have a early ultrasound next week my next HCG id tomorrow which is 4 days from my last which was 276 so they are waiting til it reaches 2500 this HCG should be 1100ish so next week for me.... Oh good luck I cant wait to have mine and am scared as well..... Please let me know how things went GOOD LUCK

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-26-2012 - 1:23pm

Jean, I am so sorry to hear about your chemical as well I know how horrible that hope can be. BUT I am happy to hear that you got pregnant from the reversal so weird we do have alot in common my right tube is closed as well they said but that was the side I ovulated from and got pregnant with when I had my chemical. We did chose to do the IVF because, it was for a clinical trial that we only had to pay for the meds, sedation for egg retrieval (only if you had over 8) which i had 14 from a mini IVF which was rare and we pay to keep the rest of our embryos frozen I cannot throw them away its just not in my nature. I really pray that this pregnancy is your sticky bean please, keep me updated. Wish you a happy and healthy nine months.....Laughing