Anyone else still getting sick?

iVillage Member
Anyone else still getting sick?
Thu, 03-14-2013 - 1:13am

Hey Mamas!

First off, let me say that with DD #1 I got REALLY lucky. In fact, until recently, I didn't know how lucky I actually was. I never got sick with her, not once. This time...it seems that the morning sickness is only getting worse the more pregnant I get. I'm 22 weeks and get sick on a daily basis, mostly at night. I got sick in the beginning and then it got a little better around 14 weeks until about 18-19 weeks, I was only getting sick a couple times a week, but the last few weeks I've been getting sick reguraly. TIM I know, but the last few days, everytime I eat I throw up until there isn't anything but acid and it hurts. I mentioned to my dr a couple weeks ago that I was still getting sick and she said that was normal, but its gotten a little worse since then. I got back to her in a little less than two weeks and I definetly plan on saying something then. I don't want to take anything. I'd rather ot take anythin that I don't strictly need, but this is miserable.

Anyone else like this? Anyone else experiene this?

Marissa

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-14-2013 - 1:02pm

I'm sorry your still so sick!  Mine went away around 14 weeks.  I haven't heard of m/s going away and coming back.  Maybe you have a stomach bug?  Whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon!

Caryn