Who's feeling flutters??

iVillage Member
Who's feeling flutters??
Wed, 02-06-2013 - 10:34pm

I am, I am!!! I've been feeling baby move for about 3-4 weeks now. I figure we're all to the point where we will be starting to feel those little flutters now if we haven't yet. FTM's, have you felt baby yet? (: BTDT's, did you feel baby move sooner than with your first? I felt this baby about 2 weeks sooner than I felt DS. (:

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-07-2013 - 12:38pm

I am, and I have been since 16 weeks, 3 days at 8:07pm. I was about to write my journal when I felt it.
My first one, I'm not sure when I started to feel it. I realized what it was after finding out at 5 and a half months.
With my second, it was really early, around 14 weeks. My OB/GYN asked me at 12 if I had started to feel them.
My third I didn't feel it until around 20 weeks, and had an anterior placenta.
So yeah...

Carrie-Lynn
3 Boys + 2 Angels

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-07-2013 - 4:41pm

I have another anterior placenta so it'll probably be a little longer for me =(  It was around 21 weeks with my DD (another anterior placenta) so we'll see if it's earlier this time around.  I'm 16w5d today and while I think I might have felt a couple kicks I can't confirm just yet.

Caryn

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-07-2013 - 11:58pm

Me too! I've been feeling baby for about two weeks now, although I wish it was more consistent!!! I've felt some movements but not on a daily basis =( With DD, I felt her at about 15 weeks, so pretty much at the same time, although I feel like I felt DD a tiny bit sooner and stronger, if that makes sense. Can't wait until this little monkey gets some strength and kicks all the time, it is comforting to have those reassuring little reminders that everthing is ok!

Marissa

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-07-2013 - 11:27am

Finally I can join the flutter club =)  This anterior placenta has just within the last week let me start feeling some movement.  It's mostly after I lay down on the couch to watch a bit of TV after putting my DD down for the night. He kicked hard enough last night I could feel it on the outside of my belly.  Can't wait to start feeling bigger movements soon!

Caryn