hey 10 weekers!

iVillage Member
hey 10 weekers!
Fri, 08-17-2012 - 12:31am
I remember posting a new topic not so long ago here with a similar subject line... remember when we were 10 weeks pregnant?

JB is 10 weeks old today... who else and how are the 2 of you doing?

JB is smiling lots these days when you smile and talk to her. I love that. She's waking up a few times at night but nurses really quickly and goes right back to sleep. I started back to work this week and still adjusting to all that. Haven't lost any additional weight after the 15 I lost right after JB was born but planning to start working out next week (I think).
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-17-2012 - 3:09pm

Owen isn't quite 10 weeks yet he's around 9. He has started smiling but more then anything he looks at me like he's studying what I'm saying. Lol He loves to watch me talk to him.

He was really colicky for a while and he is just starting to be a much happier baby. I had to switch him to formula because I came back to work this week. I really wanted to try and pump but with the way my office is laid out it wasn't much of an option for me. I'm pretty bummed about it because I've always nursed my babies. He actually seems to be much happier since I've switched him so I guess it all works out.

Owen still seems so tiny. He was 6lbs when I brought him home from the hospital and now when people see him they say how much he's grown. I didn't notice it until I looked thru his pictures from when he was born. It's already going by so fast. He's still only around maybe 10lbs. We just switched from Newborn to 0-3 months clothes. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-17-2012 - 3:30pm
We're just shy of 10 weeks and all's well! Sebastian takes after his father, personality-wise. He rarely smiles, but it's like the sun comes out when he does. We only just got a picture of him smiling last week. He smiles much more in his sleep and has actually started laughing in his sleep this week! He's sleeping better and still eating like a champ. Everyone around me is head over heels for him, my little rock star. That's because he's his dad's first child. My older boy loves his baby brother and is so proud of him. I'm one lucky mom and new wife. (JB's dad and I got married a month ago.)
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-17-2012 - 7:19pm
Congrats on the marriage!
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-22-2012 - 7:24pm
Thank you!!!
 BabyFruit Ticker