Hey 10 weekers!

iVillage Member
Hey 10 weekers!
Sat, 11-19-2011 - 1:24pm
I think we have a fetus now! And I think our uterus is now the size of a tennis ball or small grapefruit. I know these have been discussed already but would like to see what other 10 weekers are doing. So who is still waiting until 12 weeks to tell people? And who is wearing maternity pants? I'm very tempted to tell this week at thanksgiving but since my nt scan is scheduled at 12 weeks exact, I'm going to do my best to wait unti then. I took out my maternity jeans three weeks ago and wear them quite a bit. I can still wear my low rising jeans but best are my sweat pants and pajama pants. Too bad I can't wear those at work.
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-19-2011 - 3:53pm
I'm going to tell family at Thanksgiving but we're waiting until 12 weeks for friends/coworkers and such. My NT isn't scheduled until 12 1/2 weeks so I wonder if I should wait until then to tell coworkers but I have my Christmas party at work right before and almost everyone will be there and it'll be easier to tell everyone at once.
bigbro
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-19-2011 - 6:16pm

I am due 6.16 which makes me 10wks 1 day today.

Normal clothes are a thing of the past unless the button under my belly. lol

Tons of people know!

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-19-2011 - 10:08pm
Just about everyone I want to know already knows. I'm definitely wearing maternity pants now. My NT scan is on the 30th. I can't wait!!!
 BabyFruit Ticker
Community Leader
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 10:53am
I'm 10w2d today. I need to start wearing maternity pants, as my loose pants aren't fitting well. Because of the morning sickness, the cat is pretty much out of the bag at work and with family and friends who live nearby.

I'm definitely looking forward to the 2T where I will hopefully have more energy and less morning sickness.

I can't believe how quickly our babies are growing!! Thanks for the visual!

Rose

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 9:19pm

Hi all! I'm at 10 weeks 2 days right now and tomorrow is my first ultrasound!!! So excited :) We still haven't told anyone, but if all goes well we might let the cat out of the bag on Thanksgiving as all our close family will be in one place. I haven't gained any weight yet and my clothes are still fitting fine. I hope it stays that way for a while because I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding when I'll be 16 weeks and I have GOT to fit into that dress (ordered it before I found out I was pregnant). It's nice seeing what other people are up to at the same week as I am. Looking forward to making it to 12 weeks and hopefully feeling better. Fingers crossed for a good appointment tomorrow!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Community Leader
Wed, 11-23-2011 - 6:47pm
Is this your first? If so, there's probably a good chance that you'll fit into your dress in six weeks.

So exciting to be in a wedding!! Have fun!

Rose

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 6:29pm
Yes, it is my first! Whew, I hope so.. fingers crossed :)

I had my ultrasound and got to see the baby. It was awesome! Looking forward to keeping up with you all over the months!