I know I'm early...anyone else for June 25th??

iVillage Member
I know I'm early...anyone else for June 25th??
Sun, 10-16-2011 - 8:53pm

I know I'm way earlier than most lol, but just thought I'd see if anyone else is due on the 25th?

Photobucket

<

Pages

iVillage Member

Hi Melissa,

pregnancy
iVillage Member
Hi Amy! Congratulations on the BFPs :D

Have you had any symptoms yet? I had some mild cramping last week, and my bbs have been sore!

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member

A little heartburn and really sore boobs too!

pregnancy
iVillage Member
I keep pulling my BFP out of the cabinet to peek at it lol

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member

I am Lisa (31) and am married to Nathan (34).

iVillage Member
Hi!! If I go by my actual Ovulation date, my due date is technically the 27th so we really are right around the same time!

I've also had sore bbs and mild cramping...I spotted a little yesterday, but haven't seen anything else since.

I actually took another test this am just to see the line darker lol. Last cycle they got lighter and AF showed 4days late, so I'm thinking that was a chemical pregnancy.

Were you guys TTC? If so how long?

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member

The 27th is based on my O date because I usually O pretty early in my cycle.

iVillage Member
I can't be sure if I had symptoms or if it was just all in my head...I was smelling things from like a mile away, and was queasy. However right after AF showed I got a horrible cold and was sick for 2weeks, so the queasiness could have just been leading up to that. And, I have not noticed either of those things with this pregnancy, which makes me think it was all in my head lol.

We had just stopped preventing last cycle, when I had my chemical pregnancy. This cycle we were really trying! My family gets pregnant SO easy though. I wasn't too surprised that I was pregnant, because I knew when I Od and we timed it right.

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member

I'm June 26th! Close enough.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Very close :) How long were you guys TTC? Or was baby a surprise?

Photobucket

<

Pages