June 15 - June 21

iVillage Member
June 15 - June 21
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 2:00am

How are you ladies doing in your pregnancy?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 8:41am
Doing well except for stress. I am due June 18th bu my Doc doesn't think I will make it past May 31st which is kind of stress inducing, including the fact that we are PCSing this summer, so my DH will report sometime between June 15th and July 15th I just hope the new command will work with us sometimes they can be real jerks. I am still bummed that we are having another girl but as I go through the clothes from my other 2 I am excited to see he new baby in those outfits. I cannot wait to meet baby, I just need help finding a name.
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 10:01am
I'm doing well. The baby is growing like a weed, but I'm not (thankfully!). I'm so looking forward to seeing the look on my SO's face when he sees his firstborn child. I want the second half of the pregnancy to fly by. It feels like it's dragging this time around. Work is stressing me out, so I want it to be over already. But then again, I'm also stressed about what I'm going to do after maternity leave. *sigh... One day at a time, right? I really wish that I could stay home and take care of the baby.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 11:03am
Hi ladies, first time posting down in this section. Happy to see a date span. I'm due the 21st. This pg has gone really fast. With work stress and all I really haven't been able to enjoy it. I think dh is more excited at this point. I really want to enjoy this half, I'm hoping to slow down at work and not feel so many demands. And I need to get my notice into work by the end of the month so they can replace me. Ugg. So much to do! Yesterday, I did get my first stranger asking when I was due. But, we have a few big baby things which is exciting :) and mom just said she wants to get the bedding. Weeee.
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-22-2012 - 4:13pm
I'm due the 16th and expecting a girl! I'm really excited and trying not to go crazy with buying clothes. I feel pretty well mostly but on Monday I had a bit of what I think was a stomach virus (well my son had a stomach virus I just felt like morning sickness was back) and that took a lot out of me.
bigbro
Community Leader
Wed, 02-22-2012 - 7:51pm
Hi Ladies,

I'm due the 16th. I'm not going to find out the gender of this baby. It'll be a fun surprise, and hopefully help me get through labor. LOL.

I can't believe how fast this pg has gone. Someone at work figured out that we have four months left and I couldn't believe that. I have so much to do before baby gets here.

Rose

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 11:21am
It's been fast, but at the same time, not fast enough. I want to get to the end of May already! I'm tired of working and I want to hold my baby already. I want to see my fiance hold his first born child. It's going to be a long four months or so. *sigh...
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-26-2012 - 10:09am

~~ Heather ~~
~~ Emma Michelle 7/27/03 ~~
~~ Brendan Frederick 9/29/05 ~~
~~ Jocelyn Martha 6/5/12 ~~

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 4:13pm
How is everyone doing this week? Feeling?

I'm doing pretty good. Still tired since i cant seem to slow down or get to bed before 11. Belly has definitely popped and I'm trying to piece together clothes that I can work to work, that are nice but I can still crawl around on the floor in and not show too much cleavage either. It seems all of the nicer maternity clothes enhance and show off the cleavage which isn't great when working with 4th and 5th grade boys. Especially during their "maturation" talks in class. I don't know how many times I've said "my face is up here" or "I'm uncomfortable when you're not looking at my face".

It's still fun seeing dh's face as he looks at my growing belly. I'm still waiting for him to be able to feel the kicks. I keep trying.
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-04-2012 - 8:57pm
I'm feeling pretty well. I'm tired but we had my son's second brithday party today so that would have worn me out pregnant or not. We moved my son into his new bedroom and now I'm eager to get the nursery put back together. I feel like we have a lot of time yet at the same time not very much. I'm trying to enjoy my last few months with only one child.
bigbro
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 8:26pm
I have 80 more days as of today. 80 more days! This is me sitting here with a deer-in-the-headlights expression. O_O
 BabyFruit Ticker

Pages