June 15 - June 21

iVillage Member
June 15 - June 21
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 2:00am

How are you ladies doing in your pregnancy?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 8:12pm
Yep, ~12 weeks left... Hopefully we also manage to sell the house and move to a new one during that time. We have all the baby gear and clothes from the previous baby, so not much nesting to do unless we get to move to another house -- and then it's gonna be a lot of nesting for everyone : )

I hope all the ladies are doing well!

Perfection is optional

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 10:20pm
I failed my 1 hr GD test but passed the 3 hr! Due to a leaky pipe (which is now fixed) my husband had to remove the wood paneling in our basement. I can't wait until that is put up again so my son can play in the basement. My husband still has to fix a dresser for my son so the baby can have his current dresser. And we need to put the crib together. I can't get over how close my due date is getting!
bigbro
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-31-2012 - 4:44pm
I have so much to do. We need a new dresser for the baby. I know that my SO can get one through his job (moving for very rich clients who regularly discard unused furniture), but when that will happen is completely unknown. Where are we going to put the baby's clothes in the meantime? We don't have any baby clothes! My friend hasn't planned the shower, even though it's supposed to be in a month and people keep calling me and my SO to find out what we need, where we're registered, and when the shower is going to be. I'm feeling the sand draining out of the hourglass at an alarming rate!
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-04-2012 - 9:24am
I just realized this morning that we only have 11 weeks left! I still don't have a color picked out for the nursery or a name for this little one. We also have to get a car seat and get it inspected by the fire department here or they won't let us take him home. They do that on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, I'm thinking June 13 is pushing it if this guy is early, so I need it before May 9th! AHHH!
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-12-2012 - 12:47pm

I think that I see a theme here: time crunch!

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-12-2012 - 3:47pm
My husband is promising to finish fixing the dresser this weekend and then put the crib together at some point soon. Once that stuff is finished then I can start washing and putting away clothes and diapers. I want to get another dozen newborn prefolds for the baby and some cloth trainers for my son who has suddenly taken a big interest in potty training. He's been in underwear the last two days with only one accident! I can't wait to feel ready!
bigbro
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-13-2012 - 9:31am
We are moving right after the baby comes so I have not done a thing. While I am in the hosp I will sent DH out to get diapers and he can launder some some stuff and bring it to the hosp before we go home. I really need to pack a bag for me but I just don't have the motivation. We have no family here and a dog that receives 2 injections a day so he will be driving the 40minutes back and forth with my 2 girls. I am so excited for my little vacations when the baby is born. How sad is that? I can get away from house work, 2 needy kids, 2 medically challanged dogs. Just me in a hosp room (all of my kids had to be under bili lights so she will be in the nursery except to nurse), I am so excited... Am I a bad person?
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-13-2012 - 1:23pm
I know how it feels to be in a holding pattern. I don't know what our move date is going to be, so I don't know when I'm going to be able to do anything. I go back and forth between panic that nothing is done and the calm realization that we don't need much to come home to. I'm more worried about finding a new job as soon as I'm able than stuff related to the baby.
 BabyFruit Ticker
Community Leader
Fri, 04-13-2012 - 7:56pm
I don't have a thing started or prepared. I'm so glad I'm not alone. LOL. I'm a teacher and once the school year is over, I'll get ready. I just hope this baby doesn't come early. LOL.

Rose

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-14-2012 - 1:28am
So am I, but our schools don't let out until the end of June. I'm staying until Memorial Day. I hope to have everything settled by then.
 BabyFruit Ticker