iVillage Member
June 22 - June 30 & beyond
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 2:03am

How is your pregnancy going?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 7:09am
Comfortable, but definitely expanding :)
Photobucket

http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 4:01pm
Yep, definitely getting bigger but not feeling HUGE yet lol.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-21-2012 - 4:25pm
I was talking to someone about this recently - last year at this time I felt huge and couldn't imagine how I could get any bigger. I am pretty sure I was about the same size that I am now but this time I don't feel huge at all. When I look down at my belly I know that it has gotten big but otherwise I am not feeling it like I did before, I guess because I know what is still in store for me in a couple months.
Other than that, I am noticing that the tiredness is coming back! I am getting sleepy in the afternoons and ready for bed by 9pm. I was really hoping that tiredness would hold off until the 3rd trimester but that is over a month away still!

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 1:20pm

I think I am about on track. I love looking down and seeing my tummy! :smileyvery-happy:

Do you ladies have any troubles with pains in your hips? I wasn't sure if this was normal or if it's because of being on bed rest.

Lori

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 3:29pm
I haven't had pain in my hips but my back has been hurting a lot which I attribute to the amount of time I spend sitting on the floor with my DD. I also get the occasional pain through my butt, kind of in my upper leg muscle I guess and then last night my right leg and knee were really sore.
The hip pain could very likely be from how you are sitting all day. Have they given you an exercises/stretches you can do to keep your muscles in shape? I would imagine that blood flow to your lower regions would be a problem when on bed rest. How is that going by the way? Are you finding ways to stay entertained?

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-24-2012 - 8:46pm

Ouch Cynthia. I bet we all have our own aches and pains, I guess it comes with the territory. No fun for any of us but it's worth it in the end.

I really haven't been doing much other than watching TV series on Netflix streaming (before I was pregnant, I

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Mon, 02-27-2012 - 5:05pm
I had horrid hip pain w/ Kira and again this time. My chiropractor told me to ice it and gave me some stretches to do, but really it has nothing to do w/ not moving them. In fact, mine are MUCH worse after a lot of walking, though sitting for awhile (I have a desk job) can also exacerbate it. It has to do w/ the ligaments loosening and stretching to accomodate the widening hips, etc. Not a whole lot we can do about it :-(
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 02-28-2012 - 11:59am
With the MS then the flu/cold, then the kidney stone, then flu/cold again...I am just so so tired of being sick!! I've only gained 1lb this whole pregnancy, and I think I just lost it last week when I was sick :(

My belly is growing nicely, but I feel like I was bigger last time, but maybe it has to do with me not gaining any weight and feeling sick all the time this pregnancy??

My next appointment is Friday!! Yay!

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-02-2012 - 9:17pm
I'm having a lot of lower back/hip pain. Although I had trouble with my back before as well. It seems like mine builds up all week and gets worse on Friday, then Sat. I end up doing too much at home (although it's barely anything) and Sun. I pay for it. Then it starts all over.... grrrr
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-10-2012 - 10:07pm

Ive been getting alot of hip and back pain...back pain was a problem before pregnancy but worse now...Hip pain is new and seems worse if I'm sitting alot, especially on the floor with my kids at work.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages