What brand of diapers are you using?

iVillage Member
What brand of diapers are you using?
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 10:37am

Just curious. We are currently in Huggies size 2 and I am not a fan. We have lots if little leaks. I usually use Pampers swaddlers which I love. They have always worked best for my boys and their "fat baby" bodies. lol

If you are using cloth diapers, which ones do you like?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 11:07am
We just ran out of pampers Swaddlers newborns. A friend made us a diaper cake with size ones, not sure the brand and I have a package and a half of size one huggies given as gifts (yes, I was given an open pack from a coworker I don't know well). We also have a Costco box of 1/2s. I hope they work. Also, we were given a few weeks of a diaper service. For pockets, they use fuzzibunz perfect size. We were wait until our JB was big enough to wear them. He was only in the 1st and 2nd percentiles for weight.
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 11:41am
We are using pampers, we've tried huggies and they do not work for Will. I love Pampers brand swaddlers and the sensitive wipes.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-27-2012 - 3:37pm

Ugh Barb... don't tell me you dont like the Huggies.  I just bought 5 huge boxes ( the 240+) of them on sale.  I've been using the Pampers Swaddlers.. (size 1) and I like them. 

Wendy

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-28-2012 - 12:02am

I have found that with Huggies in the past. we are using Costco brand right now but will normally use the Target brand- LOVE them!!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-02-2012 - 6:23pm
I'm a Pampers swaddlers fan. I like the huggies wipes better though because I like the thicker wipes.
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 2:14am

I using huggies size 1, I like the pampers for newborn but not past that. 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-03-2012 - 4:31pm
We use Walmart. The price is right and I move them up a size if they start leaking. Obi is in size 1s but using Luvs now because my mom got us 2 boxes when I was pregnant... he will never make it through them all.
Photobucket

http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-04-2012 - 6:18pm

We are still in Pampers Swaddlers sensitive newborn size but we're close to outgrowing those. We had some Huggies as well, as we ran out of diapers while at the cabin and the store only had Huggies - but we disliked them so we'll stick to Pampers. I think by next week she will be in the size 1's we have, which is fine since we are almost out of the NB ones now. We use Walmart brand sensitive unscented wipes as I like how thick they are and they don't irritate her bum like the Huggies ones did.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 7:09am
Ok, I'm not usually brand loyal with most things but after the third poopy diaper blowout with the huggies, I'm going with the pampers. We were jut given a box of pampers today, they just fit my JB better. The huggies seem to be better for shorter and stockier. My sister uses them for her kids (both in the 90th percentile for weight and around the 50th for height) but for my peanut, I'll stick with pampers for now. Oohhh, I am getting some cloth diapers to try out soon. We got 6 weeks of a pocket diaper service as a shower gift and he's finally big enough for them. We'll see how that goes, they use the fuzzibunz perfect size.
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 5:47pm
We do cloth diapers full time. We mostly use Green Mountain Diapers prefolds (love them) and kissaluvs size 0 (starting to leak without a doubler) with a thirsties duo cover. We also have one groviva, a rumparooz and a couple thirsties duo pockets. At night we use Bum Genius 4.0, which works well but are super bulky.
We use Fuzzibunz perfect size for my son's nightime diaper and I love it! It hasn't leaked yet, which I can't say for the Bum Genius ones. He's two though so he's in the size large.
It's funny all the people having leaks with huggies since my son would always leak with pampers but huggies had fewer leaks. I still find the fewest leaks with the cloth diapers. We have yet to have a blow out!
bigbro

Pages