Fun Christmas Survey

iVillage Member
Fun Christmas Survey
Tue, 12-20-2011 - 8:50pm

Hi Ladies,

I like doing those silly internet surveys and though I'd start one here.

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-20-2011 - 9:13pm

Wrapping paper or gift bags? A mixture of both, depends on the gift. DH is a master wrapper, so he gets the wrapping paper jobs!

Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Last year we got a real wreath as a gift.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 12:56am
Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper unless out of time or odd-shaped gift and I don't have any good boxes

Real tree or Artificial? Real

When do you put up tree? Weekend after thanksgiving

When do you take the tree down? Weekend after new years

Lights on the tree? Yes, colorful ones

Angel on the tree top or a star?star

Favorite gift received as a child?a huge needlecraft kit

Hardest person to buy for? My dad

Easiest person to buy for?dd

Mail or email Christmas cards?mail to parents and in laws (card with photo of dd), email everyone else

Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't know

Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas with bing crosby

Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Gingerbread cookies & candy canes

Favorite Christmas song?do you hear what I hear

Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home (travel afterwards)

Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?morning

Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Time goes by too quickly

Favorite ornament, theme, or color?don't know

What do you want for Christmas this year?
Community Leader
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 11:30am

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

Wendy

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-22-2011 - 5:47pm
Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper.. if i use a bag the gift it wrapped first :P Real tree or Artificial? Artificial! There are no pines around here for sale and i think its silly to cut down a tree every year for it to just die :( When do you put up tree? Late Nov.. our anniversary is Dec 1st so we cant do it then, my excuse anyways :P When do you take the tree down? Before new years Lights on the tree? Yep Angel on the tree top or a star? Star :) Favorite gift received as a child? A baby monkey toy :) was so happy to get it! Hardest person to buy for? Joshua!!! Easiest person to buy for? Elody Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I dont know.. Favorite Christmas Movie? I like a lot of Christmas movies :) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sea food Favorite Christmas song? I dont like Christmas songs.. Travel at Christmas or stay home? One year we stay home, the next we travel across country to see Josh's family Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Getting a park at the shops!! Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Elody painted an ornament this year - its my fave by far <3 What do you want for Christmas this year? A new body pillow - mine is four years old, torn, flat, gross... and ive just come to terms with giving him up :P now i have to break in a new one lol Do you have many traditions or is every year a new adventure? we have a few :)
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-22-2011 - 9:05pm
Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift and who it's for. Easily wrapped gifts and kids' gifts get wrapped. Everything else gets put in a bag. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I'm afraid that a real tree would inspire my dog to pee inside and I don't want to inspire my SO to strangle the dog. When do you put up tree? Ummm...this Saturday? We still need to get our tree. When do you take the tree down? We'll see. It won't be up for too long. I'm sure that I'll come home and find it on the curb, lights, ornaments and all. Lights on the tree? Definitely! Hopefully it'll already be on the tree when we buy it. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. My SO's an atheist and I'm not religious. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably the bicycles that we all received that year. Hardest person to buy for? Most people. I'm not good at giving gifts. I always want to get things I can't afford because they're great and then have trouble sticking to what I can afford. Easiest person to buy for? My son. It doesn't take much to make a three year old happy. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email. What is this mail thing you are referring to? Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I got a little ceramic fountain from an aunt who was mad at me. You know, the kind that serves no purpose except to make you feel like you've got to pee. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything! Favorite Christmas song? I absolutely hate Christmas carols! The few I can stand are the ones from church that I used to hear growing up. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home. All of my friends and family live relatively nearby, so I don't have to go far. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The music and the crowds of people. Maybe I should move out of NYC! Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I don't know. We'll see if there's something worth calling my favorite this year. My grandmother always had a beautiful angel on her tree. What do you want for Christmas this year?
 BabyFruit Ticker