Team BLUE!

iVillage Member
Team BLUE!
Mon, 11-14-2011 - 9:48pm

Of course we're all hoping for HEALTHY first!

But then.... who's hoping for a boy??

Both my kids are - Devin wants a buddy in this house of girls, and my daughter doesn't want anyone cuter than her to compete with!

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-15-2011 - 10:25am
Well, since I have girl, it would be a neat experience to have a boy. Then again, a girl would be easier since I wouldn't have to buy anything.

My pregnancy this time is totally different. I have way more nausea and exhaustion (although that could be because I have a toddler to chase around). My friend thinks I'm having a boy but we'll see. I'd honestly be happy either way, but I have a super rad name for a boy and my dad really needs a grandson. Both sides of the family have granddaughters only, which is funny because I'm the only daughter on both sides. Finally some ladies to hang out with!
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 8:53am

I'm hoping for a boy. I have two boys, then three girls, so it's be nice to have one more little boy.

Rachel Mom to five great kiddos and one angel in heaven (MC @ 9 weeks) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-16-2011 - 4:53pm
I'm not really sure what I want but since I already have a little boy and he's not very old yet another boy would be nice becuase they could be really close. But I do want to have a daughter too. It's just if we were to end up having three kids I'd rather it be boy, boy, girl or boy, girl, girl not boy, girl, boy. It would also make room sharing easier if that becomes an issue because we're still in this house when we have a third.
bigbro
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-17-2011 - 9:39pm

Go BLUE GO BLUE!!! We want a boy. I have 2 boys from my previous marriage and this will be my last baby and my DH really wants a boy and so do I. Im just not a girl kinda woman ;) lol I bring enough drama to this household, we dont need a little diva around here lol

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-18-2011 - 2:38am
I really dont care either way.. i tried too long to have an opinion haha i really do not care.. but i think this one is a boy! Im kind of scared though lol this is really silly but i wont know what to do with his hair lol all the little boys in my class all have such different hair styles.. what to choose LOL
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-18-2011 - 1:28pm
I'm thinking based on probable timing of conception that this little one is a boy... and I just can't picture him as a girl at all. I try to think of girl names and it's like, what would I need one for? I would be thrilled with a little girl to have girly clothes and be a little sister to my daughter... or another sweet little boy to chase after his brother and give him someone to obsess about trucks with. I feel more settled on a boy name (probably Silas Benjamin if he's a singleton) than on a girl's (Leah Rose is the frontrunner)... with Hannah we knew our girl name but changed our mind for a boys' name, and with Peter we were set on our boys' name but even the night we had him I was wondering if maybe Rebecca Lucy would be better than Rebecca May (just in case, we did know he was supposed to be a boy). Of course by that metric I should be having twins, because my boy and girl names have both fluxed a little. :)
Photobucket

http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 5:53am
MIL predicts boy. Also says she knows his name. She tends to be right about these things when she thinks she is... touch of prophesy. She knew the day our firstborn was conceived and predicted when my nephew would be born.
Photobucket

http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/