Excited to be here...

iVillage Member
Excited to be here...
Fri, 09-30-2011 - 3:10pm

Hoping that this one sticks after a m/c in April! I checked into this board the day I got my BFP, about 1.5 weeks ago and there was nothing going on here yet! I can't believe how much has happened in that short time.

So my EDD is June 2...my ex-SIL's birthday. I have been having major symptoms for a week now, not counting the minor ab twinges and major sore bbs! I have been dealing with extreme bouts of nausea, fatigue, headaches and minor backaches. Not to mention the bloating and gas. But I am loving every bit of it because I really didn't have anything the first time around!

We are technically waiting to tell people, but I have already let it slip a couple of times when someone has specifically asked me...followed quickly by a but we aren't telling anyone yet because it is really early!:smileyhappy:

We have been trying for 6 cycles since the m/c and I had actually just had an appointment with my OB to talk about potential issues with my cycle...then two days later I got a BFP. The nurse at the Dr. office commented on it was funny that I was just there when I called to schedule my first appointment which is 10-19 at 7w4d.

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-01-2011 - 9:37am

Wishing you a great H&H9.

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-03-2011 - 9:17am

Hi there,

Photobucket

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to the June 2012 Expecting Club!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-04-2011 - 7:01pm
Congrats! My first appointment is the 19th too! Sounds like there's a couple of us that day!

Shawn 
Mom to DS, July 2009
Expecting our little girl after three m/c - EDD 11/29/12