June EC Roll Call

iVillage Member
June EC Roll Call
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 6:48pm
Hi ladies,

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 7:09pm
I'll go since I still have the questions copied.

Name or preferred nickname - Kimberly (32)

DH's name - C (28)

Do you have children - no, this is our first

Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - I have a 14 year old cockatiel nicknamed Bird Stew, an endearment and threat

EDD - June 21

Are you having any weird symptoms or cravings yet- my tail bone had been sore and I'm craving egg nog like no other

When is your first/next appointment - not until Nov 15! Seems like a million years

When and how are you telling others - we're *trying* to wait until after the first appointment for close friends and family and then may until the 2nd tri for the rest. I had a grand plan to tell dh and give him a custom made shirt but he walked in on me poas. It was the last one in the house and I dragged him to the closest drug store to get another hpt before church that morning. I'm thinking I want to make grandparent mugs for the inlaws. And tell my sister by first telling my 4 year old nephew he's getting the cousin he's asked me for. Other friends?i might steal a friend's OVbunEN Facebook status.

Do you have nickname for your littlest one- *lastname*let, parasite (sorry, I'm have a biologist background)

What feature do you hope your little one has- red hair and freckles that dh grew out of before I met him

Do you have a clever costume for Halloween- no, and I work I schools,I need one quick for the parade

A fun question for the next poster- what's your favorite milkshake flavor

Anything else you want to share- I got an early BFP at 9dpo, I'm a bit nervous about multiples
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 7:18pm

Name or preferred nickname - Stephanie

So's name - Chris

Do you have children - 1

Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - Oscar the Incredible Puking Kitteh

EDD - 6/4/12

Are you having any weird symptoms or cravings yet- a few, nothing too weird though

When is your first/next appointment - TOMORROW! Hooray!

When and how are you telling others - Going to let dd do it at Thanksgiving.

Do you have nickname for your littlest one- Bean (from Ender's Game)

What feature do you hope your little one has- the thick hair that both dd and I have, hubs green eyes

Do you have a clever costume for Halloween- Mother Gothel from Tangled, dd is Rapunzel and DH is Flynn Ryder!

A fun question for the next poster- Favorite Holiday?

Anything else you want to share- Glad to be off tomorrow for my appointment! Hoping to hit the sales at Old Navy too!

what's your favorite milkshake flavor: Chocolate all the way baby!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 9:01pm

Name or preferred nickname - Rose

Do you have children - I have four children, ages 16, 14, 5, and 3

Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - Not right now

EDD - June 16

Are you having any weird symptoms or cravings yet- Do McDonald's cheeseburgers count? LOL.

Rose

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 9:34pm
Name or preferred nickname - Jaime
So's name - Robert
Do you have children - No, this is #1
Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - Lots...6 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats
EDD - June 2, 2012 according to O date...will get date at my appointment tomorrow
Are you having any weird symptoms or cravings yet- Not really, I have been craving spicy foods...then I regret eating them later!
When is your first/next appointment - 10/19 (tomorrow)
When and how are you telling others - Waiting until the appointment, then just telling them
Do you have nickname for your littlest one- not yet
What feature do you hope your little one has- my nose
Do you have a clever costume for Halloween- no...can't decide
A fun question for the next poster- Can't think of one...not feeling too creative.
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 10:26pm
Name or preferred nickname - Erin
So's name - Bryan
Do you have children -1
Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - none
EDD - 6/17 (Father's Day)
Are you having any weird symptoms or cravings yet- not really
When is your first/next appointment - 10/25
When and how are you telling others - We already told my MIL, FIL and one SIL. We'll tell the rest of the family on Thanksgiving and tell everyone else after I'm out of the first trimester.
Do you have nickname for your littlest one- not yet
What feature do you hope your little one has- small head
Do you have a clever costume for Halloween- not yet
A fun question for the next poster- favorite book?
bigbro
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-18-2011 - 10:50pm
Name or preferred nickname - Janet

So's name - Fabian

Do you have children - Brandon, 3

Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - One foolish dog named Popcorn

EDD - June 15th, unless that changes after my first U/S

Are you having any weird symptoms or cravings yet- Not exactly. I just have no interest in sweets, which makes me very sad.

When is your first/next appointment - On Monday the 24th

When and how are you telling others - I've been letting it trickle out to a few people. Fabian is holding it close to his vest for now.

Do you have nickname for your littlest one- Little Bean

What feature do you hope your little one has- I hope that he/she looks like my son. He's the most gorgeous child on the planet, in my unbiased opinion. :-P

Do you have a clever costume for Halloween- No, I don't plan on dressing up.

A fun question for the next poster- Where would you be if you could be anywhere but here?

Anything else you want to share- Sometimes I'm afraid that the doctor is going to tell me that I'm not really pregnant, despite all of the symptoms and the 2 BFP's. My SO has the same fear.
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 12:20am

Name or preferred nickname - Erin

So's name - LOL No SO here.

Do you have children - Yep, 3 yo DD.

Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - Nope, but we will have one come Christmas.

EDD - June 16th, 2012

Are you having any weird symptoms or cravings yet- My cravings have been spagetti and root beer.

When is your first/next appointment - I haven't even called yet.

When and how are you telling others - I'll tell people either in December or January, and I will just tell them. lol

Do you have nickname for your littlest one- No

What feature do you hope your little one has- Blue eyes and dark hair

Do you have a clever costume for Halloween- Nope

Anything else you want to share- No

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 7:01am
Name or preferred nickname - Stephanie, Steph is fine :P

So's name - Joshua

Do you have children - Elody, 3

Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - We have a dog - Charlie and have inherited a dog - skittles (who is old and cranky and pretty much hates my dog :( it makes for lots of fights and lots of destroyed things because the dogs cant share) and a fish - who doesnt have a name..

EDD - June 10th for the moment

Are you having any weird symptoms or cravings yet- Not really.. i have a terrible aversion to cabbage.. and thats apparently all my kids at work will eat right now ughhhhhhh

When is your first/next appointment - My next one is Nov 1st

When and how are you telling others - We've told a few ppl, my mum, sister nephew, his parents, brother and sister, some girls at my work and my boss, some people at his work..

Do you have nickname for your littlest one- Not yet right now its "the baby" or "the new baby"

What feature do you hope your little one has- I hope he/she has my blue eyes (they are much brighter than SOs) and curly hair! We both have brown curly hair and somehow Elody's curls fell out and now has a slight wave *sigh* shes still cute!

Do you have a clever costume for Halloween- We live in Australia and dont celebrate halloween

Where would you be if you could be anywhere but here? Um i would much rather be in Perth, in the cold.. by the fire.. <3 i miss Perth

A fun question for the next poster- Do you have any names picked yet?

Anything else you want to share- Nope...

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-19-2011 - 10:56am

Name or preferred nickname - Melissa

So's name - Daniel

Do you have children - Yep, two boys! James is 5.5yr and Jonathan is going to be 3 on New Years Eve!

Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - Nope

EDD - June 25th

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-21-2011 - 3:04pm

Name or preferred nickname - Cynthia

So's name - Jon

Do you have children - 1 daughter, Angie who is 4 months old.

Fur, Feather, or Tail babies - 3 cats - Alex, Kyle and Sidney (Kyle is the girl, the others are boys)

EDD - June 21 based on LMP but probably a couple days later based on O, not sure if we will get a dating u/s or not

Are you having any weird symptoms or cravings yet- I've been craving chocolate but that is pretty common so I thought it was just from AF being on her way - she didn't show as expected but I still want more chocolate. :smileytongue:

When is your first/next appointment - No idea.

Cynthia

Pages