Prayers for a friend****warning loss metioned****

iVillage Member
Prayers for a friend****warning loss metioned****
Sat, 02-04-2012 - 5:19pm

A freind from my original EC with my son in Oct 08 just lost their 4 month old son. He was a twin and his sister is fine.

My friend has a 3 yr old and almost a yr ago lost her daughter infant daughter (she never came home) to a heart defect almost a yr ago.

Yesterday they posted pics of all three kids wearing read for heart awareness for their sister.

my heart is breaking for her and her husband. Crying all day.

I just do not and can not understand how/why this happened. How much are they supposed to take?

If you can pray or if you don't pray think good thoughts for them for healing and peace that would be wonderful.

iVillage Member

I'm so very sorry...

Wendy

iVillage Member
Dear God, please be with this family. Please wrap your arms around the mommy and the daddy and the siblings of these children who have died. Please give them comfort. Please help them to heal, to remember their children and celebrate their lives. Please walk with them in their sorrow and pain. In the name of Jesus, the man of sorrows who bore the weight of all sin. Amen.
Photobucket

http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/
iVillage Member
I think this is the same person that a friend of mine on FB was asking prayer for :( exact same scenario you just said. I have been praying for them. I'm so so sorry to hear about this, it breaks my heart!

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member

Consider it done and I will continue to pray for them too.

Lori

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member

There are 95 of us still in our EC...just on FB. Who is your friend?

We all posted that yesterday and now have pics of jaxon as our profile pic.

I am still so sad- I hate it for them and wish I could do more than send a card.

iVillage Member
Genna Fraizer is my friend, she also has his picture as her profile pic :( I just can't even fathom...it hurts me to just think about it I can't comprehend how they are feeling. Praying praying for them!!

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member

Genna is so nice. We have been part of the same EC for almost 4 yrs ago.

We all do. all 95 of us basically- few have a different pic.

I feel awful for them. to lose destiny then lose jaxon like this...OMG. Crying. I am so upset for them and wish there was something I could DO!

iVillage Member
Yea, Genna is amazing! I've been friends with her from the same EC about 6 years ago. She is pretty much the only one though that I still see/ know from that EC.

I know what you mean, to have gone through a lose prior, and to again go through a loss is just so so horrid :( I feel ridiculously awful for them too.

Photobucket

<