SCARED! Need prayers and advice PLEASE!

iVillage Member
SCARED! Need prayers and advice PLEASE!
Fri, 12-30-2011 - 9:25pm

So here is some back ground..... please read it all... I need help.... :-(

About 2 days before X-mas I was layin in bed with my DH and 2 sons and they decided to start wrestling and my son accidentally knee'd my stomache SUPER hard. It literally took my breath away and I almost blacked out from the instant pain. I decided to relax for a few days and see how I felt and to call my MW after the holiday. On Saturday the 24th I started spotting right before bed and called my MW first thing on X-mas after my sons left to go with their dad for a few days. She had me come into labor and delivery to do an U/S to check on the baby cause ever since it happened I havent felt the baby move at all and before it happened I was felling the baby on a daily basis and with this

Pregnancy%20ticker

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-30-2011 - 9:36pm

My prayers go out to you and your family.

iVillage Member
Fri, 12-30-2011 - 9:59pm

I can't offer anything to ease your mind except that, even at 19 weeks, our little ones are very well protected inside of us. The baby is, in the 2nd tri, still surrounded by a lot of amniotic fluid.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-30-2011 - 10:31pm
((hugs)) very, very light and gentle ones and prayers for you and your family
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-30-2011 - 11:58pm

No advice. Tons of prayers. I will tell you I fell in the late second T with all of my kids.

They are fine.

Will think of you and keep you in my thoughts.

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 6:05am
Dear God, please protect this little baby. Keep him or her safe. Please help him start moving again! Keep that sweet little heartbeat going. Provide a test that will give positive answers. In Jesus' name. Amen.

I think the pain may be a defense mechanism... I bumped my belly on the shopping cart yesterday and it hurt a lot more than it seemed like it ought to. So I wouldn't go by the pain alone... and a little bit of spotting is not necessarily anything to be concerned about. Maybe he is just taking it easy too? I do think taking it easy after something like that is the right call... listen to your body. If the heartbeat is nice and strong very likely all is okay. But hopefully you can get a level II ultrasound or something and it will set your mind at ease.
Photobucket

http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 7:57am
Just want to say that I'll be thinking about you and I hope you are able to get another ultrasound next week. It is very possible the baby was sleeping during your last scan but bring a bottle of juice with you for the next one to give him a little wake up call.
Please try to rest and let us know how things go at your next appt.

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 10:15am
Just wanted to join in and say I'll be thinking of you and hope you can relax best you can until your apt. Maybe a spa day would help to relax you and get your mind off it for a bit?

Thinking of you... April
 BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 10:39am

First off.... Thank you to all you ladies for being so supportive and sending me prayers and positive thoughts. It was really wonderful to wake up this morning and read all the posts. It really touched my heart.

Jessi ~ Thank you soooooo much for your prayer. It brought me to tears as I was reading it. xoxoxo My mother put her hands on my belly and prayed for me and the baby last night. Im really hoping and praying myself that all these prayers work.

Im tryin to take it as easy as possible and have been since it happened a week ago. Im just really hoping that my MW listens to me and my concerns and does whatever she needs to to comfort me and ease mine and my DH minds. Ive thought a couple times since I posted this that I felt a little something from the baby but not too sure at this point. Im doubting everything Im thinking and feeling so Im just really looking forward to Tuesday. Hopefully Ill have great news for all you WONDERFUL ladies :) xoxoxo

Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 11:23am

Hugs. I hope you get your scan to reassure you that all is fine with baby. I just wanted to let you know I went from feeling the baby every night at about the same time. It was consistant

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 12-31-2011 - 3:13pm

sending you positive thoughts that all is well

Wendy

Pages