BF Mamas: Hungry all the time?

iVillage Member
BF Mamas: Hungry all the time?
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 11:33pm

The subject says it all.  I am hungry all.the.time!!!  I could eat my weight in food and be hungry again a few hours later, or so it seems.  I haven't put on weight, as far as I know, so that's good, but I would really like to not feel like I could inhale the entire fridge every day.  Anyone feel the same way?

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 9:16pm
I go through spurts too. I find that when I'm hungry though, I really feel like I have to eat immediately. And I do eat a lot. I thought about trying to control myself since I've only lost 15 of the 35 pounds I gained but then a colleague told me her friend tried to diet and her milk supply dried up. So I'm going with the recommendation to just eat when hungry. I guess as long as it's not junk food (or all junk food), it's ok.
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-16-2012 - 10:24am
I am not hungry all the time but I noticed that I can really eat a lot when I do which is probably why I have only lost 15 of the 30 pounds I gained. :smileyhappy:
Pregnancy%20ticker
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-23-2012 - 10:46pm
I'm also very hungry. I'm trying to make healthy food choices since I have only lost twenty of the thirty-five pounds I gained. But I've been a steady weight for awhile so I figure at least I'm not gaining back right...
I'm hoping to start exercising soon and that'll help me loose weight while eating a lot of food. :smileyhappy:
bigbro
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-25-2012 - 11:59pm
I'm hungry off and on...someways it's just normal an other days I could eat everything in our pantry! But definitely DO NOT diet...I also have a friend who's milk au

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-26-2012 - 12:01am
(sorry phone submitted that and I can't edit it) who's milk supply dried up because she dieted and no matter what she did she couldn't get it going again (she noticed it slowing down and started drinking tea and stuff but it did nothing and it kept drying up)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-27-2012 - 5:06pm
I'm definitely not dieting right now! I joke that I'm a hobbit because I have to eat second breakfast every day. It's like I eat one meal for me and one for him at every sitting. My weight has stayed steady as well and I'm 21 lbs below what I was at my first prenatal appointment, so I'm not worrying too much about it. I just wish that I could get motivated to move more, but the heat and humidity have been so oppressive!
 BabyFruit Ticker