BTDT moms, when did Aunt Flo come back

iVillage Member
BTDT moms, when did Aunt Flo come back
Sat, 07-21-2012 - 3:48pm
So, I'm EBF and my lochia a was gone a few weeks ago (not entirely sure when, it all blends together). This morning during a couple of bathroom runs I noticed the toilet paper was a little pink. Then I just went and it seems like regular period flow. In the past, when I was on low estrogen bc, I had trouble with break through bleeding. I wonder if my hormone levels just are wacky like that. Could it truly be my period? Could it be a return of lochia? Has any started this early while breast feeding? I'm planning on calling my ob on Monday, but it's Saturday so I thought I'd see if any of you ladies knew.
iVillage Member
Thu, 07-26-2012 - 8:40am
With #1, it came back at 4 months when we started solids, but I think it took 3 cycles before I was fertile (light periods).

With #2 it was around 11 months or year, but he did not sleep well.

I've heard you are likely to get an af before ovulating if it happens before 6 months, but you are likely to ovulate before af if your fertility hasn't come back by 6 months.
Photobucket

http://reconciledtogod.blogspot.com/
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-31-2012 - 8:49pm
I've already had mine this time around. I was really hoping it would stay away longer this time.
bigbro